View Poll Results: So, who has it the easiest?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Boys

48 63.16%
  • The Girls

15 19.74%
  • Dunno

13 17.11%
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has it the easiest?

First this was a question about who had it worse but it has become a long explanation on how to stop having periods. This is getting really stupid.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Wow. This thread really makes me sympathize with girls. Yes, I'll agree that they have it worse. No amount of rejection could equal the 'pains' of being female, I suppose, although I'm rejected a lot (although I finally found someone ^_^). I wish I could show a little more empathy, but that isn't possible. ¬_¬

EDIT: Oops, I accidentaly voted 'The Girls'. I meant 'The Boys'. Sorry >_<

EDIT (Again): And to whoever said that girls tend to be meaner, I disagree. I have more 'girl' friends than guy-friends.
    Last edited by Momiji; 01-18-2006 at 02:29 AM.

same here

...boys/men have it easy.

women have to put up with childbirth pain/the period (as described in previous posts), and...oppression. oh, and being a mother can be like Hell, but i'm not planning on that now.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeman
    First this was a question about who had it worse but it has become a long explanation on how to stop having periods. This is getting really stupid.
    I see you read it thoroughly.

As far as bodies go, girls unquestionably have it more difficult. As far as relationships go, we have it more difficult because you're so damn difficult to figure out. I'd say it's about a tie
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

I don't dare tread into this territory. *runs*

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

Quote Originally Posted by The Man
    As far as bodies go, girls unquestionably have it more difficult. As far as relationships go, we have it more difficult because you're so damn difficult to figure out. I'd say it's about a tie
    That's true. Can I change my vote?
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldy
    Guys do. Girls have to put up with periods, carry around a baby for months, cook and clean, and take care of guys every need.
    hehe
    Making a slow come back since 2008

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    What?! no I don't know anything about squirrel tag or whatever, but I know that its an extremely rare ocurrence for a man to be walking down a road, say hi to a guy, and then get kicked between the legs!
    Yeah, you're right, it doesn't happen everyday. It happens about as often as, oh, I don'tk now, a girl gets pregnant. Again, I'm not saying that being hit in the balls <i>once</i> is worse than being pregnant. Although for all I'm aware, it might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindy
    No, but it's the fact that you're referencing something I said, in a serious sense, when it was never meant to be taken that way, and nobody else took it seriously.
    I wasn't even aware you said it, to be honest. The post I read it in had it quoted without your name.

Another thing that girls have easier is choices when it comes to pregnancy and childbearing and all that sort of thing. While you girls may see it as hard on a girl when she gets pregnant, have you ever thought how hard it is on the guy, who, upon getting a girl pregnant, has no say in whether or not they end up having a kid? There are probably hundreds of guys out there everyday that have their future children aborted against their wishes. Just because the girl spends 9 months with the baby doesn't mean the father has nothing to do with such things. There isn't any fair way to organise that kind of law, but the guys definitely ended up with the short straw in that regard. So women, be thankful that you have the choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Paladin
    EDIT (Again): And to whoever said that girls tend to be meaner, I disagree. I have more 'girl' friends than guy-friends.
    I have far more female friends than male friends and females are definitely meaner, especially to each other. Girls hold longer grudges and you have no idea how many times I've seen a girl scowl at another girl purely because she looked good. Seriously, it's insane. I know a lot of girls that would openly admit that girls are worse when it comes to all sorts of things. That's <i>why</i> guys get it easier, because they're far more likely to get along with each other, even if they aren't best friends.

And girls most certainly do not take care of a guy's every need. Either that or all the girls I know are either incredibly slack or are secretly male.

I still think guys have it easier, but if people give bad reasons or bad arguments then I'll debate them.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by The Man
    Yeah, this post wins.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've got it easiest 'cause I ain't participating in this stupid-ass discussion.

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    I've got it easiest 'cause I ain't participating in this stupid-ass discussion.

Amen sister.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker
    thats because as women get older past their early twenties, they get uglier while guys get better looking. Blame nature, not gender.
    Thats definitely not true. The older anyone gets the uglier they get, once they get past a certain age. Or are you trying to tell me those old bald men, who have more hair growing out of their nose and their ears, than on their head, are infact hunks?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB
    Yeah, you're right, it doesn't happen everyday. It happens about as often as, oh, I don'tk now, a girl gets pregnant.
    There is no way in a day as many guys get kicked in the balls as women get pregnant or give birth. And if they infact did, that would probably only be down to those crazy ball bashing games which according to this thread guys play, weird. I don't know any males that partake in such activities, so I think you guys are just odd.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I assure you, I've been punched in the nads, and I'm one of the last guys you'd expect to get involved in any such activities. I've also had someone almost step on them once while they were walking over me (I was lying down). I think it happens more often than you realise. The only difference is that it only lasts for five minutes, whereas pregnancy is a lot more obvious and lasts nine months and then you have the baby to show for it for the rest of your life, so pregnancies, while about equally rare, are a lot more obvious to the world when they do happen so it looks like they're more common.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!