View Poll Results: So, who has it the easiest?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Boys

48 63.16%
  • The Girls

15 19.74%
  • Dunno

13 17.11%
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has it the easiest?

Interesting, I think LX brings up a good point, gay males seem to have the toughest time in the world out of anyone.

To all gay males who are open with everyone, I salute you.

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker
    If you knew anything about Squirrle Tag here, then you would know there is no choice. You could be walking down the road and say hi to a guy and them wam, right in the nuts. Also, you chose to have childbirth also, so screw that argument. There always is the option of a C-section, though honestly I don't know much about it. I think it would hurt significantly less, but I'm no doctor.
    What?! no I don't know anything about squirrel tag or whatever, but I know that its an extremely rare ocurrence for a man to be walking down a road, say hi to a guy, and then get kicked between the legs!
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulTaker*
    I believe women who are physically attractive have it alot easier in life.
    Not necessarily,ive had alot of creepy stalkers due to the fact that they find me physically attractive. An its a rare occasion I manage to leave the house and not have some guy shout crude things to me. Men constantly bother me,and to put it mildly, most of them are not nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    What?! no I don't know anything about squirrel tag or whatever, but I know that its an extremely rare ocurrence for a man to be walking down a road, say hi to a guy, and then get kicked between the legs!
    My freind got two random poeple he didn't even know, here it happens more than you would think. Kinda creepy now that i think about it, thank heavans I'm leaving.

Gay males do probably have the toughest time of all.

EDIT:
    I had a very bad experience with this, in first grade, and thats how I learned about getting hit in the crotch hurts like hell.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Oh its always the mans fault, the man has it easier, the man is the dumber one.
    I dont think so

I'm afraid to post this next thing i though of for fears of banning. But trust me, its good.

I'm afraid to post this next thing i though of for fears of banning. But trust me, its good.
    Oh yeah?, PM it to me.

Oh yeah?, PM it to me.
    Me too!
    whos' obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB
    Lindy, I said if a girl said that. I don't think you're a girl.
    No, but it's the fact that you're referencing something I said, in a serious sense, when it was never meant to be taken that way, and nobody else took it seriously.

It occured more to me during my early highscool years and gradually declined as me and my friends slowly inched toward maturity, to initiate the tapping you must shout sack tap and strike your opponent in the testicular region, while running away or laughing at the fallen victim, it occured more at football practice were the groin could be more easily attacked due to football tights.
    Not necessarily,ive had alot of creepy stalkers due to the fact that they find me physically attractive. An its a rare occasion I manage to leave the house and not have some guy shout crude things to me. Men constantly bother me,and to put it mildly, most of them are not nice.
    Again a difference between men and women, if a group of females shouted crude things at me I would probably take it as a compliment.

It occured more to me during my early highscool years and gradually declined as me and my friends slowly inched toward maturity, to initiate the tapping you must shout sack tap and strike your opponent in the testicular region, while running away or laughing at the fallen victim, it occured more at football practice were the groin could be more easily attacked due to football tights.

Again a difference between men and women, if a group of females shouted crude things at me I would probably take it as a compliment.
    Wow, you guys are nice about it. HEre you can sneak up on them and do it without them even knowing you were planning on it. ANd usually we stand there and laugh as the victiam either A) Accepts it and goes on with life, B) struggles futally to go after the attacker, but can't get them because of their current state, or C) Be like me the first, and only, time any one got a good tag on me and gained a large amount of enrergy and chase them round the block until the energy runs out and starts to feal the ache.

And yes, I would take it as either a compliment, or if they say the right things an offer.

Wow, you guys are nice about it. HEre you can sneak up on them and do it without them even knowing you were planning on it. ANd usually we stand there and laugh as the victiam either A) Accepts it and goes on with life, B) struggles futally to go after the attacker, but can't get them because of their current state, or C) Be like me the first, and only, time any one got a good tag on me and gained a large amount of enrergy and chase them round the block until the energy runs out and starts to feal the ache.
    Sneaking is involved, just that before or just after the initial strike "sack tap" most be proclaimed or the damaged party could take offense. My usually method was to initiate a coversation with the target and strike him with his guard down. i have executed some excellent taps in my day, but I have also been the victim of some great ones, funny how the pain doesnt set in directly after the injury.

Sneaking is involved, just that before or just after the initial strike "sack tap" most be proclaimed or the damaged party could take offense. My usually method was to initiate a coversation with the target and strike him with his guard down.
    I'll remember this when I get to High School.
    whos' obama?

I'm going to go ahead and say that men tend to have it easier.

And as for menstruation and pregnancy. You could always have your uterus removed. Solves those problems, and you do the world a favor by ending humanity.
    lol signature