View Poll Results: So, who has it the easiest?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Boys

48 63.16%
  • The Girls

15 19.74%
  • Dunno

13 17.11%
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has it the easiest?

Quote Originally Posted by The Man
    And yeah, guys have it easier in a lot of social aspects, for example, if we sleep around we're players, whereas if girls sleep around they're sluts. However, we're still the ones who have to take the initiative in flirting most of the time, and for people like me who are shy offline (I know, that's almost impossible to imagine) that's terribly intimidating And even when we do manage to get into relationships it's not like we ever understand what the hell it is you want Girls still probably have it more difficult overall, but in the specific field of relationships I can't offer much sympathy xD
    I agree with you very much. I've always thought that it has been extremely unfair that girls are labeled as "sluts" if they have had multiple partners, whereas boys are actually praised for it. Something isn't right there!

I also agree on the intimidation part. Boys are expected to be these outgoing "studs" who think about sex a lot. Not all boys think about sex all the time. I know many girls who are hornier than me
    And, as The Man said, girls are difficult to figure out in relationships. I was in a relationship that was ruined because she was so hard to figure out. I didn't know when to give her attention, and when not to.., And other things as well. I don't think you girls know how puzzled, bad, and small you can make us guys feel sometimes. I do think that girls have it harder in general, though.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Girls have it easier because they have boobs.

I'd take period pain in exchange for boobs.

(I'm never going to be fat enough to have man boobs. Damned metabolism, always trying to keep me down)

penises are cooler becaue you can go WACK with them

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Guys. At least they don't have to suffer from evil periods and period pains, stress caused by it, and giving birth. Dammit, they could have had the periods XD

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic

(I'm never going to be fat enough to have man boobs. Damned metabolism, always trying to keep me down)
    Why don't you just get implants?

I hear ya. Breasts are just great. They really are and I don't think women appreciate them enough. They're always complaining about the extra baggage and such...

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    Why don't you just get implants?
    ARE YOU SAYING MY BOOBS AREN'T BIG ENOUGH?

I'm sensitive about that issue, you know.

ARE YOU SAYING MY BOOBS AREN'T BIG ENOUGH?

I'm sensitive about that issue, you know.
    No, I don't know how big they are. But you said you couldn't grow any, so the best option would be to purchase a pair.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    No, I don't know how big they are. But you said you couldn't grow any, so the best option would be to purchase a pair.
    I'd like breasts, but then again, I'd like a lot of things a whole lot more, such as a walrus, or a gold-plated submarine, or an army of robot-zombies, and so breasts will just have to wait.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The next guy who says that girls are impossible to understand is gonna get kicked in the crotch.

What's so hard to understand? Why are you in a relationship in the first place if you don't know what your significant other wants? Are you really that dense? Are the girls you've been with really that uncommunicative and difficult?

Hi Tony, I want a hug. *is hugged*

You people obviously aren't communicating properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    Are you really that dense?

Keen observer of the the obvious.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    The next guy who says that girls are impossible to understand is gonna get kicked in the crotch.

What's so hard to understand? Why are you in a relationship in the first place if you don't know what your significant other wants? Are you really that dense? Are the girls you've been with really that uncommunicative and difficult?

Hi Tony, I want a hug. *is hugged*

I began a relationship with her because I liked her very much. I knew she could be kinda difficult to understand sometimes in advance, but I was in love so I was just like "to heck with it". Yes, she was very uncommunicative about how she felt and what she wanted, which made it very difficult to be with her as you might imagine.

With all due respect I don't think you've ever been in a relationship with a girl (of course unless you're lesbian... I wouldn't know), so you don't know how you girls can make us guys feel confused and what not. It could be that we weren't communicating properly... the chance is there, but I know many guys who have had the same problem with their girlfriends. Maybe it's just the Danish girls who can be like that... but I highly doubt it.

It's been my experience that women generally expect us to figure out how they feel at any given moment without telling us, which leads to much confusion
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

It's been my experience that women generally expect us to figure out how they feel at any given moment without telling us, which leads to much confusion
    Exactly!

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That's stupid. I would never expect anyone, not my boyfriend, not my closest friends, and not even my family to know what I'm feeling at any given moment. No human should expect that from another human.

"Women generally" expect that? I bet I've had more long term (though not romantic) relationships with woman than most of the guys on this forum. And very very few of them fit into that difficult, neurotic, stereotypical role that so many guys seem to buy into. People in general are difficult to understand, but I would expect that if you choose to be in a relationship with someone it would be because you two understand each other and are very open with each other. If that's not the case, why be in a relationship at all?