So I was heading home today, listening to some Coheed & Cambria live stuff I'd downloaded. I was almost home, so I figured I'd listen to something epic for the last stretch, and I flipped to my MP3 player and saw there was a live version of In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3 I hadn't listened to yet.
Now I love that song, it's fantastic, probably my favourite, and I remember seeing them play it live once before, so it brings back good memories.
I hit the track, and it's like, an american radio show called "ABSOLUTELY LIVE!" and I'm like "wtf? ok, maybe they're live in the studio?", and the show goes through about five minutes of adverts and "brought to you by".
So they get to it, waffle on about Coheed & Cambria and stuff, and then go on about the music they're playing.
"And now we bring to you Coheed & Cambria, recorded live from the Troubador club in Hollywood" ...I halt for a minute, wind it back to listen again.

This is the ABSOLUTELY LIVE show, they're playing something RECORDED, so it's not, is it? It's the ABSOLUTELY 100% NOT LIVE show, or the ABSOLUTELY RECORDED LIVE ELSEWHERE BUT WE'RE PRETENDING IT'S HERE, HONEST.

So, what's the most recent thing you've heard/seen/said that made little to no sense?

P.S. The version of In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3 was crappy recorded quality so I went back to the one from the Starland Ballroom <3