Thread: mp3 downloading problem

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default mp3 downloading problem

so i go to blue laguna and try to download an mp3, and it just opens it up in windows media player. i want it to save it to my computer, so i right click and "save target as". it still does the same thing!! needless to say, im pretty pissed at this point. i remember that site working fine before, why wont it work now? is there something im doing wrong? i need help!

Bizarre... How about looking over your file-associations and not have WMP handle MP3?
    This Apple-software (QuickTime) is not meant to be used for controlling nuclear powerplants, aircraft-navigation, communication-systems, air traffic control-systems or lifesupportive machines, where errors and shortcomings in the Apple-software may lead to deaths, injuries or serious property- or environmental damage.

Blog Entries

after it opens in the media player window go to "file" in the top left corner of the media player window then down to "save as" and then save it where you want it

or while the song is playing in Windows, right click the song and select open containing folder and you will be able to move the song file to any folder that you want