Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What if Final Fantasy was REAL?

I'd be inside my house all day, wandering aimlessly between the fireplace and the kitchen, and never leaving that perimeter. I wouldn't have a job, but at least I'd be happy, even if people were breaking into my houses and checking out my cupboards!

Quote Originally Posted by Prancing Mad
    I'd be inside my house all day, wandering aimlessly between the fireplace and the kitchen, and never leaving that perimeter. I wouldn't have a job, but at least I'd be happy, even if people were breaking into my houses and checking out my cupboards!
    Someone else who isn't an idiot! High five!
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

it'd be the greatest s**t EVER! being able to cast magic, summon, nad hack and slash fiends would be better than going to school and being bored...........besides of the babes are as cute and nice is in the FF series I couldn't ask for more

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    it'd be the greatest s**t EVER! being able to cast magic, summon, nad hack and slash fiends would be better than going to school and being bored...........besides of the babes are as cute and nice is in the FF series I couldn't ask for more
    You shall die early by my sword and some random stalker chick will avenge you.

Wait!
    Can I be the character that serves you Death Penalty?

Quote Originally Posted by Flake
    Wait!
    Can I be the character that serves you Death Penalty?
    Yes, yes you can you shall be my wait are you a guy or a girl?

Guy.

So I get killed right before you get defeated right?

Guy.

So I get killed right before you get defeated right?
    Yes. I am in a delimma lackey should I summon a meteor or rape the world of materia and such.

I shall be the ultimatley powerful foe your party fights and will lose to, regardless of what you do. And eventually I will turn on Death Penalty by suddenly realizing he is evil and deveres to die so I stay inside his ultimate death machine that is the main source of his Mako sucking factories, either that or I shall sacrifice myself to the Giant Cannon he built by seeling you out and focusing all the energy in the cannon to fire at the meteor he summoned which won't destroy it but slow it down enough to give you the time to win, but as a consequence it will blow up on me. It all depends on which evil plan death penalty decides upon.

Yes. I am in a delimma lackey should I summon a meteor or rape the world of materia and such.
    Hmm...both.We can't lose right?......right?

I can't wait to fight the good guys 5+ times until I finally die.

Oh yeah I get to fuse with something powerful in my final fight!

OMG....I would love it! I love the whole fantasy stuff! And the swords.....*sigh*...I wish I had one. I would be tearing fiends up left and right! Nothing would be able to stand against my rightous fury!

Airship Engineer Hikaro Takayama's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Laura Beinbrech (Faerie)

Oh, I'd be the last person you'd want in such a situation... I'd be working with Cid to make some major design improvements on his latest airship, like better radar and weapons systems... not that hard for me, since I worked on Radars, RAM missile launchers and Phalanx gun systems for the US for the past 6 years. If those technologies don't yet exist, I'll fix that as well. I'd also get materia slots put on my .30-30 Marlin Lever action, and my special attack (limit break) would be emptying all 7 shots into the bad guys in under 2 seconds. Yeah, the fiends would be a bit problematic, but you know what? I already hunt animals for food in this reality, and I'd bet those Mu's taste just like squirrel, and some of the other ones probably would be pretty good eating, too, so at least I wouldn't have to worry about buying too much food (except for vegetables, but I wouldn't mind finding out wat Gysahl pickles taste like ).... I'd have to see about getting some pack chocobos for carrying all my stuff as I wander from town to town, though.

Gaze Upon the Mega Man! JackNapier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragoonknight_kain
    I'd be a useless NPC, telling groups of boys and girls with strange hair styles and clothes that they don't need to hurry to the last dungeon, coz the world will be saved anyway:D.
    Same here, I'd stay in the exact same spot day and night, never move, never change my clothes and repeat the same damn things over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Flake
    Hmm...both.We can't lose right?......right?

I can't wait to fight the good guys 5+ times until I finally die.

Oh yeah I get to fuse with something powerful in my final fight!
    Your final fight will be in the super Cannon Reactor which absorbs large amounts of Mako directly from the planet to charge the cannon, which you are planning to use by shooting a charge at Meteor to make it big enough to destroy the planet. However I come in at the last minute after turning on death penalty and injure you severly as I Reverse the flow of the cannon, thus hitting meteor rather than charging it up. But the reverse flow causes a large mako explosion in the room. The two of us will fuse together and you will be in control of the body. When the heroes finally make it to the last dundeon our fused form will fight them. We will be know as FlakeCracker, and once we loose you will try to detonate the entrance so they can't enter. But I, being the cool pimp I am, start to take control long enough to hold you off from the boom button, and as soon as they are in you regain control and hit it, so they may not escape until they get to the secret tunnel where the last boss will be. That is your last moments alive, have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubel
    Same here, I'd stay in the exact same spot day and night, never move, never change my clothes and repeat the same damn things over and over again.
    Sometimes we DO say different stuff, but not much. Only when something like a meteor is about to crash into the planet do we say different stuff.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?