Thread: Liebe's arty stuff!

Default Liebe's arty stuff!

I know i'm new around here and not too many know me or probably have even noticed me but i figure i gotta get involved one way or another.

Soo i figure i should post up some of my art! since i'm in class my art selection is limited to whatever i have on the network so i'll get some other stuff up later on.

This is a little magician character i designed for a project i have to do for next week.

andherlittle bunny assistant! (can't even have magic without bunnies involved right? lol)

Wow. =D Those are very good concept designs. The way they are done kinda looks like how you would draw the characters if you were going to animate them. (Showing all the angles for reference and such)

Good job. <3.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

theyre really cool.

Str8 Pimpin'

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Simple and clean. I like.

dont worry im new too those are very cute

heehee actually they are posed for animating hence the simplicity. i'd kill myself if i got too complicated.

here's an oil/acrylic painting i finished about 2 months ago. it's 30x40 inches and long took one really long time to do it! lol the results were worth it though keeping in mind that i started this painting before any knowledge of human anatomy so some of it is off.

and thank you for all the great feedback everyone! if i can figure out a way to start uploading avi's or perhaps a website is in order... lol maybe i can start getting my animations on the web
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's very beautiful, and with the anatomy comment kept in mind....

The cleanliness and sharpness of all the colors, makes you lean more towards the feel of the picture, so even if you noticed the Anatomy, It wouldn't matter, because the feel of it in general beats out the faults. =]

You're awareness of proportion is amazing!
    Will you colour those? Pretty please ^_^ it would be super nice!

Awesome work mate. It's pretty damn hard to draw an object from another angle, and you've done it four times with each character, so that's very impressive! Well done!

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The designs are neat and clean, like a design should be.
    The oil painting is amazing.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Very nice, I can see you dont rush things and put a lot of effort in your art..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

thank you again everyone for the comments once i get photoshop on my computer again i'll color those designs and hopefully get a couple more up ^_^ i've got to do some real clean up on those. lol they're actually pretty rough sketches but with the magic of brightness/contrast i can hide most of it pretty well! lol thank you again everyone ^-^ hopefully i'll get some more drawing sup soon ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Liebe
    thank you again everyone for the comments once i get photoshop on my computer again i'll color those designs and hopefully get a couple more up ^_^ i've got to do some real clean up on those. lol they're actually pretty rough sketches but with the magic of brightness/contrast i can hide most of it pretty well! lol thank you again everyone ^-^ hopefully i'll get some more drawing sup soon ^^
    Photoshop is love. =D