Thread: Trivium Tix

Default Trivium Tix

Hey everybody!

Anyone know where i can pick up a nice cheap ticket for Trivium's tour in the Uk on 15th March? I've tried all the major online sellers and only ebays left but...i'm not old enough to ebay!

So, any suggestions?

Sorry to burst your bubble but it's not gonna happen.
    "Cheap" tickets are hard to come by for small bands so how do you expect to find any for a band (That obviously HAD to be big for you to know of them) that your precious Kerrang! has hyped up?
    As for ebay, those tickets (if there are any) will ramp up about a day before the close date so they won't be cheap, they'll be more expensive. This is why I make sure I get my tickets early.

As for Trivium themselves, although their album is okay, it's not great.
    Try Mastadon, Fear Factory or Chimaira for metal that is new enough for you, as well as being a bit more than the emo lyrics of Matt Heaffy.
    Alternatively, try out some Smashing Pumpkins for guitar solos, heavy noise and thought provoking lyrics that are a bit more complex than "Tyrant, I'll burn you down".

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"