Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111525 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Service

Can I get a Sig made out of this pic also .....I'd like a dark background and the words Rifle Snake in flames

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Swordicanus
    Can I get a Sig made out of this pic also .....I'd like a dark background and the words Rifle Snake in flames

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease
    I'll make that for you.

Edit: Finished. Let me know if you'd like any changes made or would rather someone else make it.
    Last edited by Cybele; 01-23-2006 at 07:18 PM.

THANK YOU SPIFFING CHEESE!!!

If your life had a face, I'd punch it in the dick.

could i have this picture but kind of more real(as in llooking better) could i have the background be red and black in a stripe formation each line as tiny as this ____ and instead of saying my finaly fantasy tactics team could it say, Drazelian. Thanks

Can sombody get me a sig of a wolf with bloddy fangs

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by childroland
    Can sombody get me a sig of a wolf with bloddy fangs
    If you could find me a picture, then yes ^_^

I need a sig made for another web site. It needs to be all purple and have these pics in it.

I want the third one to be fading away. I want the second and the first to be in the front. Thanks to whoever does this.

I'll work on it tonight... maybe tomorrow but I'll have it for you tomorrow.

By the way, my sig styles aren't really like a one color deal. I'll do my best to base it on the purple theme but no promises.

EDIT:
    Finished it tonight. Not too sure about how I like the outcome. Tell me what you think and if you don't like it I will redo it and make it better. This was a new style I was trying out and it doesn't work too well with drawings. :S

Last edited by Skytiger92; 01-24-2006 at 02:00 AM.
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Well I don't have a wolf pic

Can someone take this image and use his face and bit of his torso .......can I have this rose on the right and then the words "Birth through death" in script or classical style kind of style of writing

P.s can I have a selection of 2 or so in case my suggestion looks crap? :kaobeg:

sorry here's the pics :kaobeg:

Quote Originally Posted by Skytiger92
    I'll work on it tonight... maybe tomorrow but I'll have it for you tomorrow.

By the way, my sig styles aren't really like a one color deal. I'll do my best to base it on the purple theme but no promises.

EDIT:
    Finished it tonight. Not too sure about how I like the outcome. Tell me what you think and if you don't like it I will redo it and make it better. This was a new style I was trying out and it doesn't work too well with drawings. :S

Thanks! I think it's awesome.

Thanks! ^^
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Thanks! ^^