Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141828 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Service

Hey, I want a new sig, too. I love pretty sigs, and I have a few pictures I'd like in one.

I've got a ton of beautiful Suikoden 2 pictures, and I just don't know what to do with them! If anyone wants to help me create a pretty suiko2 signature, that would be cool beans. I'm willing to go with any combination you see fit, so I don't mind if you exclude a lot of pictures or not.

I'm willing to go for the cheery/happy kind of sig, or even the more serious with some of the others. I don't expect them all to get used, I'm just throwing some thoughts out there. In fact, if you have a Suikoden 2 picture you really like and want to help me make this sig, feel free to include whatever you like.

Someone skilled with photoshop would be nice. If anyone is up for it, let me know (or just post here of course )
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by welshyuna
    Hi could someonw pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze do me a sig including tidus, shuyin, cloud (advent) and squall????? i would be eternally grateful.............then if that isnt enough whoever takes the challenge could they tell me htf to use it???

????? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze???????

(bats eyelids)

Quote Originally Posted by Gwelenguchenkus
    Hey, I want a new sig, too. I love pretty sigs, and I have a few pictures I'd like in one.

I've got a ton of beautiful Suikoden 2 pictures, and I just don't know what to do with them! If anyone wants to help me create a pretty suiko2 signature, that would be cool beans. I'm willing to go with any combination you see fit, so I don't mind if you exclude a lot of pictures or not.

I'm willing to go for the cheery/happy kind of sig, or even the more serious with some of the others. I don't expect them all to get used, I'm just throwing some thoughts out there. In fact, if you have a Suikoden 2 picture you really like and want to help me make this sig, feel free to include whatever you like.

Someone skilled with photoshop would be nice. If anyone is up for it, let me know (or just post here of course )

I'll do it.
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by welshyuna
    Hi could someonw pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze do me a sig including tidus, shuyin, cloud (advent) and squall????? i would be eternally grateful.............then if that isnt enough whoever takes the challenge could they tell me htf to use it???
    )
    Sure, I'll try it, but I might not be able to use all of those characters.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

I tried to get someone to host this image last time and everyone skipped over it. If someone could host this, that'd be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dignified Pauper
    I tried to get someone to host this image last time and everyone skipped over it. If someone could host this, that'd be awesome.
    I'll Host it until I find another, it looks cool.

Ok, I will if I can think of how to put in my sig.
    Last edited by NeoCracker; 01-31-2006 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dignified Pauper
    Here you go.

PHP Code:
    [IMG]http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/7870/finalfantasyplaysig7vy.gif[/IMG] 

Blog Entries

Hi, I need some writing on this sig. I want it to say:

The Nearness of You

In a white and black blinkie.

Thank you so much!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

http://www.ffcompendium.com/EspMon/bahamut9-b2.jpg I want that as the main picture but darker background with the Text Bladen somewhere on the top and somewhere on the bottom Seek and Destroy.

Any takers? this pic rocks and I cannot use it as a sig yet, and I suck and fail at photoshop.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    Sure, I'll try it, but I might not be able to use all of those characters.

thank you!!!!! love the pic in your profile by the way!!

I would like a sig with this image on it with my username please, umm I'm not sure about the color but try your best at it please.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Calibur.45
    Can I get a Sig made out of these pics?
    Is there a way you could have meteorites flying by in the background like a shooting star or something?
    Bahamut on the left Sephiroth on the right
    i''l have a go

here u r i made 3 coz i wasn't sure on a couple of things but hope u like it and tell me if there is anything else u want done

also u can have any text if u use these sigs if u want them smaller let me no
    Last edited by loza; 02-25-2006 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Schovitz

I would like a sig with this image on it with my username please, umm I'm not sure about the color but try your best at it please.
    I'd like to give it a go

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....