Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: British Humour?

Quote Originally Posted by final-mike
    Erm why is the vast majority of this thread been insulting the british!!!!!!
    Its not. Its insulting me. And Ireland. I will not accept being part of Britain by <!--F*****G--> [leeza]*sni[*[/leeza] RIGHT OF CONQUEST, K'?

[leeza]Do not go around the filter. ~ Leeza[/leeza]
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Number
    Its not. Its insulting me. And Ireland. I will not accept being part of Britain by <!--F*****G-->[leeza]*snip*[/leeza] RIGHT OF CONQUEST, K'?
    They're not insulting you. Father Ted is shown on British TV channels. So, it'd be assumed that it is British. Stop blowing things outta proportion! You're taking this far to personally.

I am taking this personally, for all the thousands who died, just to be called british.
    Simpsons is shown on 4, does that make it british?
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I am taking this personally, for all the thousands who died, just to be called british.
    Simpsons is shown on 4, does that make it british?
    Hmm, yeah, but what's your point? Many Scottish people were killed for the right for Scotland to be independant, it might have failed, but whatever. You don't see me going on a rampage everytime someone calls me English.

You misunderstand me. The Simpsons were probably first shown on an American channel here, before it went to Channel 4. You'd have a point, if Father Ted was shown on an Ireland-only TV channel. And yes, BBC1/2 might have different area TV, but it's still British TV.

The point is, we are still fighting.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Lost Number, a question:

What is the name of this forum? I'll narrow it down to one of two choices: Is it Eyes on Unjustly Occupying Ireland, or is it Eyes on Final Fantasy?

Give up? It's the latter. It's all very noble that you want to free the six counties, but there's and a time and a place, and it's not here. This may come as a bit of a surprise, but Tony Blair and his merry band of bureacratic fools, ie, the ones who have the power to change what you wish to be changed, don't actually read the posts on EoFF. So what is it that you hope to achieve by constantly badmouthing the British on here? Unless your goal is to lose any sympathy to your cause that you may otherwise have gained, you've failed.

Personally, I think all hot women should go around topless, but I don't fervently campaign for it on this forum, nor do I insult those who choose not to agree with me. If you want somewhere to preach about the evilness of the British, I suggest that you do so on the streets of Belfast, and not a Final Fantasy forum. Good day!

And this is a thread on British Humour, on which I have stated my views.
    Oh, and by the way, I live 3 hours from Belfast, do would be a bit of a bollix. So, i'll stick with Ballycastle.

The Simpsons was shown on BBC 2 before being shown on C4 and the new episodes are on Sky One which does tons of american imports.
    And I clearly stated that all Ireland is not part of Britain, only Northern Ireland is in the United Kingdom.

Are we still discussing British humour or arguing about Irish independence?
    "Reality is that which,
    when you stop believing in it,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick

Its not. Its insulting me. And Ireland. I will not accept being part of Britain by <!--F*****G-->[leeza]*snip*[/leeza] RIGHT OF CONQUEST, K'?
    i'm talkin about the pages before this one. there is quite few insults coming from americans.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would like everyone to stay on topic. The topic is British Humour. Anything else will get deleted.

Monty Python is British. I like that sort of British humour. Other stuff, I don't like so much because I can't seem to find it funny in the least. But then, that goes for a lot of Canadian/American humour as well.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Alan Partridge. Nuff said.

'smell my cheese you mother' PRICELESS.

~##