Thread: 60 minutes this sunday

Default 60 minutes this sunday

For all Americans, this upcoming Sunday at 7 PM EST, 60 Minutes will showcase Jonathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel, one of the best pro gamers in the world.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n1220146.shtml

If some of you are familiar with e-sports, then you should know his resume. If not, search "Fatal1ty" on google, and I'm sure you can find all that he has accomplished. The game he currently plays is Quake 4, after just quitting PainKiller due to the fact that the CPL (Cyberathletic Professional League) no longer has tournaments for the game.

so tune in sunday~~~

Haha. I thought this was a thread for another lame emo band (no offense to any "emos" here, i'm just not a fan of the "scene").

That guy obviously doesn't exist. Everybody knows all gamers are fat spotty losers that like to shoot pedestrians. Shouldn't this be in gaming?

The lounge did have TV under the description.

Quote Originally Posted by VampireCrono
    The lounge did have TV under the description.
    Fair enough then. I was just making sure. I won't be able to watch it anyway D=

I've heard of him, he was on some special on international gaming awhile back, I'll be sure to check it out. Saw him lose too a korean in a Doom 3 game, he looked pissed.

yeah he got beat by rocketboy. he was also getting whacked around by vo0 in the cpl world tour, but he pulled a huge win over him in nyc

Great segment, I watched it with my mom and dad, their were like "what the hell' this kid won $150,000 playing a video game. I just snickered. Someone stated on the segment that video gaming is gonna become a major US sport in the upcomming years, that would be a weird, instead of going to the friday night football game, kids will be attending friday night Halo matches, I woundn't call playing video games a sport though. It was also funny seein Steve Kroft getting owned by a seven year old.