Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you were a traditional RPG character...

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

i would be a white mage/cleric/priest. i would heal the party, and eventually cast holy!

I'd be the robot turkey that shoots gernades out of its butt.( you know, instead of eggs. Come on, I'm not that gross.) I'd be the character that you are forced to have. ( You know, like Quina. ) I'd be totally annoying and you'd never use me in combat because I suck. At the end of the game I would be destroyed. THE END.

If your life had a face, I'd punch it in the dick.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Paladin.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I'd probably be a side-kick type. Someone capable and reliable, but totally not serious. I can become almost as good as the hero. Train me well and I can hold my own. But I only get bit parts. I have a love interest. But it doesn't have enough drama to sustain an RPG plot-device. You'll love me, none-the-less.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Job: Monk.
    Role in a fight: Healing/Axe-mancy.

description: I would walk around proudly with my tatooed scalp and my awful sexy sephis axe, helping others, whether they be friend or n00b.

Banned

I'd be that supercharacter that's constantly rumored to be in the party and requires a trip to GameFAQs to obtain, but it'd turn out that I'm not really a supercharacter and my only ability would be to throw cheese pizza and duck behind the females whilst playing grab-ass. But if you managed to level me up enough, I'd evolve into my true form, which would be a combination of Sephiroth, Lavos, a 1967 Corvette, and every Megazord ever, and I'd gain a whole bunch of new and incredibly destructive abilities, but they'd all be so impractical that I'm still almost completely useless, because your options would be limited to "hand-to-hand combat with rocks" and "destroy the entire galaxy." Despite my overwhelming power, I'd be the most useless character since Edward.

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

Id be a summoner/white mage and have cat ears and have pink wings and be cute
    (but still kick ass)

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wouldn't be a traditional RPG character, I'd be a Nippon Ichi character, powerlevelled to 9999 and better than goddamn all of you.
    With antenae.

I would like to be a High Class Mage.. Preferably a Black Mage, but with decent sword skills as well.

erm... id be a fighter , totally, with guns like Yuna, i would have limited magical knowledge but i would be able to use the magic i have to infuse bullets with certain elements 0_0 ooohh!
    :mog: ~Emo~Boy~ :mog:

Blog Entries

I'd be a character who could class change

I would be the Ultimate subordinate to the main villian, who you fight multiple times but still love and I come equiped with an awsome theme song, Like Gilgamesh.

i would be something like zeromus in a world without the crystal.or ruby weapon who never puts my hands down.the point is,i will be immortal hehe.^_^
    "I'll tell you one thing... The truly mighty ones don't flaunt their power. How can I describe it to you? The sly eagle hides its claws."
    -Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX

I would be one of those lonely characters with a dark past. Over time, I would have acquired powerful magic to fight back with.

Yes, I would be a Black Mage.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am a white mage. I heal people. I heal them and I heal them and I keep on healing them because people just don't know when to STOP FIGHTING.