Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums - The Largest Open FF Community on the Net"

Blog Entries

I can imagine that EoFF was an ezBoard.

In ten years, I think most of us will have moved onto other, not necessarily better, things. And with all of us geezers gone, EoFF will have to become Neo-FF to survive the changing times. :|

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I wish I'd been around back then. Hopefully there are days to rival the past in our future.

In ten years, EoFF will be no more. =3

Blog Entries

The only thing good about the early EoFF days is that all these responsible, mature members you see kicking around? Yeah, all of 'em were a bunch of kids growing up.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Except Unne and RSL. They were already like in their thirties back then.

every day i see my dream Bowser's Avatar

In 10 years, the only FF's EoFF will cover are FFVII-XXI, and every active member will have FF in their name. Or maybe BoB will change his name to FFVIIfansephiroth39520.
    eh?

The past is only glorified because it's not the present. It wasn't that exceptional.

EoFF rocked a year ago, certainly more than it does now. This isn't nostalgia, this is irrefutable fact, and anyone who disagrees is a stupid n00b.

That's not to say that things were always better, of course. 2002 and 2003 weren't that great, from what I recall.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Oh you could've picked a better moment from my #eoff past, like when Lindy insulted me and I thought he was Kishi. That began a long and bitter blood feud between me, Striff and Lindy, which eventually culminated in a fist fight on top of the Moon. (Lindy killed Striff, which is why you never see him anymore, and I killed Lindy, who was forced to change his name from RyuKishi because of it)

100% true story.

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

Personally, I like the present much more than the past. Back in 2001-2002, fun things did happen, but not like they seem to be today.

In 10 years...who knows how things will be?

pfffft. all you oldies :P
    Last year was awesome because I was still a newbie (In the light of things I think I still am) and I could be weird and people would be like O_o and I could exclaim things to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I did this too much *cries*)
    Although I'm still pretty sure you all think I'm a guy

Trust No one

In ten years I think EOFF will be home to the most notorious mountain cat hunter in the WORLD. And I will befriend him, for in 10 years I shall still be here! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Although I miss certain things about the old days, I know that those things are simply impossible to recapture because they require me to be new to everyone here. I can't think of anything I'd change about my time here, and although I may not be new anymore, I love this place far more than I did then and I enjoy myself just as much as I did back then, so it's more of just a "give a little, get a little" scenario.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

Back then I was still learning the internet and still sane.

EOFF will be the same but more spammier with more unbanned oldbies, PiP and Linus will be back, Meat Puppet and Old Manus as Cid Knights and Psy an admin.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB
    Although I miss certain things about the old days, I know that those things are simply impossible to recapture because they require me to be new to everyone here. I can't think of anything I'd change about my time here, and although I may not be new anymore, I love this place far more than I did then and I enjoy myself just as much as I did back then, so it's more of just a "give a little, get a little" scenario.
    Loony BoB, in 10 years, will you un-ban Linus and re-join forces to say "Raistlin sucks"? Linus said that in 10 years (He said this 2 years ago, mind you.) he would be here, and he would insult raistlin with you. Darth Holmes confirmed that you two would be the only ones there, and you would just be saying "Raistlin sucks". :mog: