Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Training Spots...

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think Memoria is the best place to train aside from Yams Island. I's nowhere nearly as hard and you can get good results. You don't need to level up too much to beat the game, maybe just level up skills if you want to be sure you have no troubles.

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf
    even at level 60 with flare , meteor , curaga and attacks that can usually do about 8,000 damage. how much damage do the yans do anyway and is it directed at the entire party?
    I dont think the yans have any attack that hits the whole party, but they are very fast and counter attack everything even summons and they will all counter attack. So by that I mean that if you summon anything against three yans all three will counter before you go again

Cheers mate listen,
    If you are wanting to level up fast you can go to the place (memoria) you fight behmoth and have all but 1 or 2 people alive. I suggest having one real strong and one you wanna level up. At the end of the fight you will get a lot more exp then usally. thats what I did.
    You can also try the yins lol but I'm on level 99 and they still give me troubles. >crys<
    Sabin:
    You think a little thing like the end of the world was going to do me in.
    FF6

Barret
    There ain’t no getting off this train we’re on
    FF7

Seifer
    "One of these days, I'm gonna tell ya 'bout my ROMANTIC dream!"
    FF8

Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!"

-ending of FF9

Quote Originally Posted by Rhi
    the Vile Island is at the South-West of the Outer Continent. it's quite near the centre. You need a gold chocobo to get there and there's a mountain in the middle of the island
    Ok thanks a lot.

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie

why let yourself suffer from the attacks of the yans when you can make them sleep?this is what i do.i set the battle mode into WAIT.i equip insomniac on all members,and let quina cast night.yans go to sleep.ultima weapon is equipped,so in case a yan doesnt go to sleep,zidane uses soul blade on it.dagger casts atomos with 99 amethysts and boost equipped,and while the animation is playing,a certain menu of a certain character is opened (usually quina's blue magic).and when dagger's turn comes again,she recasts atomos.yans are pwned without even taking any turns.30000+ exp on all chars/120000+ exp on one char.fast leveling.everyone on level 99.
    "I'll tell you one thing... The truly mighty ones don't flaunt their power. How can I describe it to you? The sly eagle hides its claws."
    -Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by KoShiatar
    I think Memoria is the best place to train aside from Yams Island. I's nowhere nearly as hard and you can get good results. You don't need to level up too much to beat the game, maybe just level up skills if you want to be sure you have no troubles.
    Mmmmmm...Yams....

lol. it's Vile Island anyways, not Yan/Yam Island

oh, and the friendly Yans give you 50 ap (100 with ability up) but you have to have given all the other friendly creatures what they want

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rhi
    I cried aloud with mirth and merriment. it's Vile Island anyways, not Yan/Yam Island
    Mmmmm...Yams.....