Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Will you be buying this game?

I'm buying it first day, and while I'm only expecting it to cost 50-55$, I'm willing to spend about 90$.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima_Weapon
    that depends on where you live, here in toronto most new games are expensive and end up to 69.99-79.99 but theres also some extra money just incase of taxes.
    I'd say you may just be buying at the wrong stores. Here in New Brunswick, I'm not sure I've paid more than $65 taxes included for a game in at least a year, maybe more. And that tax is 15% by the way. I find it hard to believe you'd be paying more in Toronto, where if anything, you'd think store's would have enough sales volume to have slightly lower prices than places here in the maritimes.

I'm not saying you necessarily can't find games any cheaper than that, but if that's really how much your average game costs at all stores in Toronto then I must say I'm kind of shocked.

Back on topic though, I will be buying this game, and I'm willing and able to pay whatever it costs, but I doubt it will be more expensive than most other games.

I'll pay what is needed to buy this. My sister is chipping in as well so it shouldn't cost too much.
    "Reality is that which,
    when you stop believing in it,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick

hell yeah ima buy it...who the hell wouldnt.. id spend any money to get it...but it wud probly go for about £30-40 in london
    Fluer

Im going to purchase it on the first day, hopefully I'll preorder it at my boyfriends shop. But I will be buying it, hope its worth the wait.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Sure, Ill pay. It looks nifty, and I wanna see if the battle system is any good..

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

i am getting it ,i will trade all the games i have for it (cept for ffx)

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'll probably get it eventually, but that's contingent upon having the money at the time. I'm in no real rush.

Ill pre order on eBay so I get it near the American release, maybe a few days after. Hell am I waiting for it to come out in UK several months later.

Angry what a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima_Weapon
    i have 80 bucks left for 1 more game and I'm definatley going to buy it but the only thing that stands in my way is DOC.

dude 80 bucks i wouldnt take ff12 for free man that game blows im tired of square soft/enix messing everything up that was doing good when they made 7 8 9 10 but everything else after that just blew and went down hill if they kept the games in the range of 7 8 9 10 they would sell alot more im done with buying the new ones there crappy and just not the same

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I'll be waiting for the store to open so I can pick it up that morning.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

I will get it at about £30-£35 as Game always has a sale on, and its usually on new games a few days after they come out
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

£39.99, because that's how much most games cost over here. I'd pay more if I had to, though.

in aus most new games cost between $80 - $100. thats around about $50 in the US. so yea im gunna get it the day it comes out and ill pay anywere between $80 and $120.

What i have shown you is reality....What you remember, that is the illusion

Considering the Final Fantasy series is just about the only games I actually buy, not rent, and that I'm a huge fan of it, I'll defintely buy it. To be more accurate, I plan to get it the first day as my mother's store will carry it and stock it while she works. ;D As for my preferred price, I've never seen a game go for more than $50 here, but even if it's 60, I'll buy it anyway.