Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Will you be buying this game?

I'll be reserving this game. No question.
    "When life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. Then try to find someone whose life is giving them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Lets see... i own Final Fantasy 1-11, excluding part 3.
    I would say theres a slim chance i will be picking up number 12.

If i buy it???Lol,now that was a good one!
    I even bought X-2...

lol, yoiu guys are awesome, im new here, and you';d figure if you joined this site your a die hard FF fan......some of you are a little skeptical on the game....either way im gonna buy it. I bought unlimited saga for heavens sake! and i bought all the suikodens (yet i love evyerone except 3)
    ________________Thank you daemonsabre___________

all neon like

I don't care what it costs; I'm still getting it.

LOVE♥SHINE

I'm gonna buy it for sure.

I think it'll cost about €70, maybe €60 when I really search in the cheaper stores...... But I do'nt care about the price, FF is worht it
    "Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

*yawn*

I'll buy it 'cause it's a FF and because of Balflear, but I'll always hate that Vaan guy

I have bought a consol for a final fantasy game. I wouldn't have a ps2 if it hadn't been for 10. So if they ever release it over in this country I'd spend as much as it took! Helpfully it's only ever £30. was considering buying an american machine for it but alas student life prevents me from such follies these days. DAMN YOU CRIPPILING DEBT!!!
    Oh no, the end has fallen off - Uri De'Jeller

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima_Weapon
    that depends on where you live, here in toronto most new games are expensive and end up to 69.99-79.99 but theres also some extra money just incase of taxes.
    I'd say you may just be buying at the wrong stores. Here in New Brunswick, I'm not sure I've paid more than $65 taxes included for a game in at least a year, maybe more. And that tax is 15% by the way. I find it hard to believe you'd be paying more in Toronto, where if anything, you'd think store's would have enough sales volume to have slightly lower prices than places here in the maritimes.

I'm not saying you necessarily can't find games any cheaper than that, but if that's really how much your average game costs at all stores in Toronto then I must say I'm kind of shocked.

Back on topic though, I will be buying this game, and I'm willing and able to pay whatever it costs, but I doubt it will be more expensive than most other games.
    Either 59.99 or 69.99 (the day it comes out) here on The Rock, plus the 15% tax, my fellow Canucks. I'm pretty sure it'll be 59.99, though.

If you wanted to wait a few months, it would go down to 49.99, most likely. Then, 29.99 if and when it becomes a greatest hit.

Anyways, I'll most likely buy it, regardless if its 69.99 or 59.99. $10 either way really doesn't mean jack-$#%! on a game like that.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

I don't intend to get this title for a good while but here are my reasons:

-need moneys T_T
    -heard THERE WILL BE NO LOVE INTEREST WTF *tards out*
    -guy is tidus with a wardrobe change (appearance)...wtf no effort in change -_-;
    -don't care much for girl's look o.o

Thumbs up

I dont care the price either. I love all the FF tht I have played (though I havent play them all) so I will not doubt in getting FFXII. Where I live I know it will be around $ 75.00 or $ 80.00 but I will pay whatever it is. I think tht it will be a classic tht I will like to keep in my personal collection of games.
    :mog: Eyes on You - Faye Wong :mog:

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Zeromus and X-Death are summons. It's worth it just for that alone.

I'll pay the regular new release price for it. Can't see any reason why I would need to pay more... Let me rephrase: I'll pay the price if it ever Forking comes out!

It's been delayed from originally estimated release dates by, what, two years or something!? ...Close enough anyway.

Kyros-- So you base your decision on buying an rpg game on the appearance of one or two characters? Isn't that missing the point of playing an rpg?

of course im buying it !!! and i would pay about 60-65 euros...

Of course, I can't wait for this one.