Thread: Slight problem with The Quan's Dwelling Bubbles

Default Slight problem with The Quan's Dwelling Bubbles

Ok, I know exactly where the dive spot it, I'm in the water not ohovering about it, i can see the bubbles but no matter how many times I try I can't dig up that dive spot. I wasted about 40 dead peppers on it, fortunately i went to chocobo's paradise and got 99 dead peppers from that cute chocobo next ot the fat one. I want it so badly cause I want the Tiger Racket for Dagger before I go off to Terra (already have the Whale Whisker so don't suggest that, I hate the rods they have almost no attack power)

I've just done Ipsen's Castle, before splitting into twos to get the mirrors, that what I'm gonna do soon. I've dug up and located all 24 chocographs, found and dug up all other bubbles/cracks except for the Shimmering Islands one cause that's not till disc 4. So I have to wait for a relevant even tin the game, get onto disc 4 or has my game gone wierd? I need heeelp!!!

go into Quan's Dwelling and get the area with the cliff. Examine the edge and Zidane will will say something like "hey there's some foam. maybe I should check it with Choco?" Then select feed choco a dead pepper and then you will dive from Quan's Dwelling into the ocean and the chest

oooh, so i dont actually use the bubbles, i use the mountain...thats wierd