Thread: I was bored so I made this

Default I was bored so I made this

Yeah. Me and my friends are forming a band and all and I was bored so I made this.

Band Name: Axel '93
    Album: The Tab (This is a joke. I would never make an album called 'The tab'.)
    Album cover: A mixed tabulature of songs.

Now if you can name all the four songs I used then you're a winner. How? Play them. The first four set of numbers is played on a bass but aranged on a guitar. And it is supposed to be played 8 times each of the four notes. so it'll be 33333333, 11111111, 00000000, 11111111. Then the second set of numbers (5, 0, 3) is better off played on an acoustic and you'll find out the song easily. It's an intro to a certain song. The third set whch both lines of numbers have an X on them is the same song as the first (3,1,0,1) but on a guitar and it is part of the pre-chorus. The true third set (Starts with a 0 on the A string) is better off played on an acoustic guitar aswell. You'll have to be a slow rock fan to know this one. Last but certaintly not least is well........ the last one. (2,2,3,2,2) You will again have to be a slow rock fan to know this one as it is by the same artist of the third set (The previous one) and this is played on an electric guitar.

Ready

GO!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fuefu; 01-22-2006 at 05:08 PM.