Thread: Ocean Chocograph/Feather Circle questions

Dispenser Of Sarcasm Queen Anthai's Avatar

Default Ocean Chocograph/Feather Circle questions

Where is this thing, exactly? The "Look carefully, there's a small reef!" one. I'm going ballistic trying to find it.

And where's the Friendly Feather Circle? He's the last one I need before I get the Yan. I know he's by Esto Gaza near the Chocobo Tracks, but I can't seem to find him.

FFXIV Character

Shiromoto Tatsuji (Siren)

for the ocean chocograph, idk. but for the friendly feather circle, ur in the right spot. try finding him in that big open area just a little bit north of the shore where u get off to go to esto gaza.
    Last edited by Heero Yuy NWZC; 01-24-2006 at 04:36 AM.

the ocean chocograpg is hard to find, but not impossible. it's to the west of the forgotten continent. if you look around, you should see a long island with a forest and a beach on eith side of the island and they meet at the tip. there are also chocobo tracks here. call Choco, and go west, slightly north west of this island (but not much - you need to be able to see this island) and i think you should find it. if not, dig around west of the forgotten continent near the green islands. it's further north than Daguerro though, so don't look down there.

hope it helps you

the Ocean Chocograph is west of the Water Shrine, but the island will still be in view when you dig it up

Yeh, I don't find Ocean chocograph as hard to find as 'Mist Ocean', but yeh it's just west of the long, thin island west of the Forgotten Continent (I think that's called Palmnell Island...but I'm not really sure)
    "Not having a guitar is like not having a girlfriend - only worse" - Wiggy
    "There are only two ways to live your life: the first is as if nothing is a miracle, the second as if everything is" - Albert Einstein

About the Feather Circle: he _is_ there, but I never find him outside of the tracks.

It is totally unfair, considering you can find the ghost in, uh, everywhere in Treno's area x_x
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O

Dispenser Of Sarcasm Queen Anthai's Avatar

FINALLY!!

I found all the Chocographs. Thank you, thank you, thank you guys. And in order to help those poor souls who come after me, I took screenshots...I'll probably start a new game and do all 24, plus the Paradise Treasures (I'm still working on getting the Ultima Weapon...it's a matter of finding that 1x1-pixel area ).

Screenshots definitely would have helped much earlier.

Fairy Island Chocograph:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...hocograph1.jpg

The elusive Ocean Chocograph:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...hocograph4.jpg

As for the Feather Circle...STILL no luck! Grr, just once I want to get the Blessing and go after Ozma...the one thing in the game I haven't done yet.

try walking a bit more towards Esto Gaza, i normally find it around there, ut not too close to it.

I only find the feather circle while walking of the chocobo tracks

Feather Circle is the the WEST of the Chocobo Tracks a bit to the west.. Let the tracks behind and face the mountain looking toward Esto Gaza..

Anthai, you're my hero! I walked around for half an hour in the same little "west of the Forgotten Continent" area and didn't find a thing! I googled "how to find the Ocean chocograph" and stumbled upon this thread. I took a look at your wonderful screenshot, and guess how long it took me to find it afterward? Three pecks. Three. Short. Pecks.

I joined EoFF for the sole purpose of telling you that you're officially my new best friend...but I think I might stick around for a while after all!

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Mortelle, please don't necro old threads that are three years old, they stink up the place and leave bits of itself everywhere. Then I have to clean it all up...

Hopefully you will enjoy the rest our forums though.