Thread: Music Videos

Default Music Videos

Hey I've created quite a few music videos in my time including some final fantasy ones, which you can find here they have descriptions so you can see what appeals to you. also if you can be bothered ive done some other stuff do if you click about. any probs with downloading theres instructions on the main page! all comments are welcome but its nicer if criticism to be constructive rather than just "that was bad"

My Music Videos
    My Video Awards Site if you make any music videos please enter I'm sick of seeing the same stuff entered over and over!

Please tell me you know how to theme the scenes to the type of music and the lyrics and whatnot. And you understand the concept of timing and stuff.

No offense, but I'm cautious of downloading random people's AMV/VGMV works, because too many people just pick a song they like, a movie/game/anime they like, and just start throwing stuff together with no rhyme or reason.

Edit: Reading your descriptions it seems you at least attempt a theme :D

well, the ffx one was my 1st one, basically just a lot of action and stuff, just really finding out how to do stuff really. the "im with you" one is a little sappy, but my friend who has never played final fantasy says thats his fave of my vids and is going to be getting ffx because of that vid.
    Like I said in my advent children one, I dont like it that much becuase the subtitles are annoying and I didnt quite get to do what I wanted, I didnt get the right mix of emotion and action, but i'll be having another bash when i get the unsubtitled version

And as for the songs, I try these days not to do anything too overused for amvs. Ive seen so many with linkin park and evanescence that i think ill die if i ever have to sit through another one. i have only ever seen linkin park used approriately once, same for evanescence. nightwish may have been a bit of a typical choice but like i said that was waaaayyy back, I try not to be so predictable these days

My Music Videos
    My Video Awards Site if you make any music videos please enter I'm sick of seeing the same stuff entered over and over!

Still learning :D That's awesome. What program do you use?

I learned fast not to use popular songs as well x_x; I made the mistake of picking Linkin Park for my first one. Ages ago. I wasn't really part of the internet scene, so I wasn't aware at how overly obsessed people were with them. I just thought they were good, but really hadn't heard much from them, and was only aware of their existance a short time prior. Then I noticed all the DBZ vids with either Metallica or Linkin Park.

I avoid anything with Linkin Park, Evananecesenese (I hate that word), Evangelion and DBZ. Ugh. Torture.

As for your videos, i'll check em out and reply back later. I'm also learning but I'm quite a harsh critic, haha.

Now with Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria updates and the Valkyrie Profile shrine!

Join The Valkyrie Profile Forums!*Grand Re-Opening!*

I use Windows Movie Maker just coz its simple...but unfortunatly i cant do things like cut out subtitles.

My Music Videos

Windows movie maker is love. I HATE using Adobe Premiere. Ive just made a thread with my music vids in so Itd be cool if you watched them! Ive only made the two
    I dont really like using Linken Park and all those other type bands, but if it fits then its good! I like it when there's accoustic instuments and stuff.
    But your stuff is cool!

Kagga
    Here I am to save the day!

oh kool i'll go have a look!!! thanks!!!

My Music Videos