Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What Are You?

I wear urban apparel, as in jerseys,/hoodies, high tops and baggy jeans, mostly because thats what people wore were I grew up. Most people would classify me as just another "thug" on appearance, but I like alot of different things like anime, rpgs, and a assortment of rock music, and if you talk to me I like to discuss alot of things like theology and history.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

A mitch. Nothing more, nothing less.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

I wear urban apparel, as in jerseys,/hoodies, high tops and baggy jeans, mostly because thats what people wore were I grew up. Most people would classify me as just another "thug" on appearance, but I like alot of different things like anime, rpgs, and a assortment of rock music, and if you talk to me I like to discuss alot of things like theology and history.
    What he said except I dun listen to new rock.
    The fact that they wear track suits and thek they're badass just makes my lol ther is nothing ghetto about track suits xD
    I kick people who wear track suits casually asses.
    NUFF' SAID

Blog Entries

I'm too old to be classified as anything. I'm an adult...

All these words are complete garbage and make me cringe every time I hear them.

I hope, dearly, one day that people will be mature enough to not try and define or group themselves by such idiotic terms, or even at all, but it'll never happen.

I have not got the fainstest idea of what the majority of these terms mean.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

I am a Me. That is what i class myself as. A Me.

I hate how this whole clothing situation has made an obvious devide in our society. One being the half of Chavs, rudeys etc
    The other being Goths, Skaters etc
    Its bloody stupid, why cant we get along ?

What the heck is a greebo?

Anyway i'm just me really...I like ANY kind of music, wear any clothes, get on with anyone.

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

A computer enthusiast with an interest for eastern themes.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Well, according to just about anyone I talk to, I'm emo. So I guess that's what I am.

I'm sick of these crappy threads in The Lounge. What the hell is a greebo anyway? You know what, never mind, I don't wanna know.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarr
    I'm sick of these crappy threads in The Lounge. What the hell is a greebo anyway? You know what, never mind, I don't wanna know.
    No need for ignorance. If you dont want to know then why are you posting replies on here?

^^ I know its kinda cliched to say this, but I'm myself and thats it. I've had a lot of people say they thought I was preppy one day (cause I wear a lot of bright-coloured stuff), and then punk the next (cause of a Foamy the Squirrel shirt...). Its kinda stupid really.

I don't classify myself as anything. Except maybe an artist (except not really cause I think my art sucks compared to a LOT of people out there...), but being an artist really has no fashion trend to go with it except maybe pants with AUTHENTIC paint stains on them. Ha! Anyone ever seen those jeans that are all ripped with paint splotches and they cost like $200 or something? Pffft... gimme a pair of $20 jeans, some scissors, and a bucket of paint and it'll practically be the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    What would you class yourselfe as, I mean like a Greebo, Chav, Punk...etc...

I'm a greabo, and proud of it!
    Please explain what is a greebo?

I would say I'm an emo personally.

Plus, have you noticed that there is another social group called the Individuals!?
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything