View Poll Results: The Conservatives won the latest Canadian Federal Election. What do you think of it?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Whoo-hoo!! It's about time!

5 16.13%
  • Run for your lives, we're all gonna die!!

7 22.58%
  • Meh...couldn't care one way or the other...

10 32.26%
  • Canadian? Where the heck is Canadia...?

9 29.03%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Conservatives now run the Canadian Government

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMageOne
    How can people call us so conservative? We're like the 2nd country that allowed gay marriage. Ding ding ding.

Anyway, I stupidly didn't have voter's reg nor did I have any transportation to go vote. Anyway, my area won NDP again so I'm just pleased with that.

If Harper starts spewing crap about missile defense in space I will hurt myself.
    They are not calling us conservative, but Harper. BTW we were the 4th to nation-wide legalize same-sex marriages. I was reading CBC articles while waiting for election results.

You know you could have just brought a proof of residence and photo ID to where you went needed to vote and registered there. That is what I did.

Ahh okay. And yeah I wasn't really sure about what number we were...what countries allow it, Belgium, Netherlands, Britain and Canada..? I honestly don't know.

I was told I could bring ID, but like i said, I had no way to get to a polling station *hangs head in shame* I suppose I shouldn't cry about Harper being in power if I didn't vote.

Now with Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria updates and the Valkyrie Profile shrine!

Join The Valkyrie Profile Forums!*Grand Re-Opening!*