Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls Who Play Final Fantasy

The way the characters acted though was rather obviously scripted with women in mind.

Unless Japanese men like that sort of thing. Some of the stuff they are into is pretty unusual...

Hmm. LOL. You never know now do you? LOL.
    Yeah, so what, I'm a chick that plays Final Fantasy. Not my fault my dad got me hooked when I was little. Started with Final Fantasy Tactics, and now I'm on Final Fantasy X-2... And I'm only 14!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I like the fact that you LOL in almost every reply you post so I will post here with a LOL of course.

FFXIV Character

Shiromoto Tatsuji (Siren)

Well, there are no male character to use in X-2 making the game a feminine one. I think it's the only one that is aimed for females. They used the costumes to get guys to play it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas
    I like the fact that you LOL in almost every reply you post so I will post here with a LOL of course.

Yeah, its my nature... rofl... ahahahaha i didn't say lol now did I? Oh crap... I just did...
    Yeah, so what, I'm a chick that plays Final Fantasy. Not my fault my dad got me hooked when I was little. Started with Final Fantasy Tactics, and now I'm on Final Fantasy X-2... And I'm only 14!

Trust me. There are lot of girls that play FF here(No, I'm not a girl)

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Yeah, but I don't know. lol. Oh man... I said lol.

Then check their profile for their gender

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

okies. lol.

Blog Entries

I'm a girl...I just don't come to the gaming forums that much anymore...

Ahhh. I come on like, all the time now. I dunno. Maybe I should go play some games. I am gettin kinda bored. lol.

I am a girl. I tenmd to keep quiet about it at school. Sometimes I mention it, but I don't go into great detail. And one of my 'mates' is a real bitch about it. Whenever I mention it, she says i'm weird, how could I play stupid games, final fantasy is weird, and whenvere I try to prove her wrong, she pretends to go to sleep. And what really annoys me is when me and my mates have a ranting session (as we do) I occasionally say I'm annoyed at AC not coming out in the Uk for ages. and then she says 'why are obsessed wth a stupid cartoon movie'. It really annoys me . And she literally hates any movie thats not 'real life'. I mean, she hated The Matrix because it was sci-fi. And all my open-inded friends loved it.

Anyway, I've stopped ranting now, feel free to post.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Wrong section I think.

I'm a girl, been playing Final Fantasy since I was 15, first one was FFVIII.

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

I think it's embarrassing to me, as a girl, when other girls rant and rave how much they like Final Fantasy X-2. No offense chickies, but you're ruining a hard earned reputation...

Guys at school kind of look at me funny if I join in a gaming conversation, then they treat me like dirt when they're done asking me how they should do this and that. It's like I get looked at differently because good looking girl and gamer girl does not go together. So I avoid telling other guys, especially when they assume all I play is Final Fantasy, especially FFX-2.

Now with Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria updates and the Valkyrie Profile shrine!

Join The Valkyrie Profile Forums!*Grand Re-Opening!*

I'm a girl and I play Final Fantasy games Among others.
    "dont pass me over, dont pass me by, I see good things for you and I"

Thank to TSoL for thegreat signautre!