Page 1 of 10 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls Who Play Final Fantasy

Default Girls Who Play Final Fantasy

Are there any girls who play final fantasy on here? I mean, I feel like the only one sometimes. LOL.
    Yeah, so what, I'm a chick that plays Final Fantasy. Not my fault my dad got me hooked when I was little. Started with Final Fantasy Tactics, and now I'm on Final Fantasy X-2... And I'm only 14!

FFXIV Character

Shiromoto Tatsuji (Siren)

Im not a girl, but trust me. there are.

Yeah, I hope. LOL. I mean, to me, It kinda feels weird. Because at school people ask me what to do next in Final Fantasy, and then girls look at me wierd. LOL. I mean, really. Cause its only guys that come up to me and ask. I asked one of my friends if she played, and she was all like, "Whats that?" and I was all like, "A video game..." and then she said, "OH! I don't have those." LOL.
    Yeah, so what, I'm a chick that plays Final Fantasy. Not my fault my dad got me hooked when I was little. Started with Final Fantasy Tactics, and now I'm on Final Fantasy X-2... And I'm only 14!

Blog Entries

You'll find 100% of them solely in the X-2 forum because it's the only one they've played

there was a picture here

I don't understand why. I mean, Ive been playing since I was a wee little one... *hint... look at sig...* lol.

I'm a girl!!! I play FFX-2 and FFX, and yeah, I'm like the only one who plays them at my school, so I'm pretty hush-hush about it until I get home, then I'm like "YAY! Time to get 100%!" Yeah, I'm kind of hyper...

I'm not quiet about it. I really don't care. Because if people know about it, then they can come ask me for help.

I don't know why girls are like that. They don't like people to know they play video games.

The good thing with FF games is that they are not just aimed at one sex, just because in most of the FF games are male doesnt mean that the games are for males. I think you'll find that there are probably more girls on these forums than there are boys, and they all love FF games.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by yunafan11
    I don't understand why. I mean, Ive been playing since I was a wee little one... *hint... look at sig...* lol.
    Me and my 7 year old daughter play it and love it!
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Yeah... It rocks. lol. But... the way they dress... tsk tsk. lol.

I find it interesting that this was placed in the FFX-2 forum to begin with, rather than general FF.

Not really interesting, but you know…

Quote Originally Posted by Heero Yuy NWZC
    Im not a girl, but trust me. there are.
    Yep.

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie

Quote Originally Posted by MetaphysicalManifestation
    I find it interesting that this was placed in the FFX-2 forum to begin with, rather than general FF.

Not really interesting, but you know…
    Sorry. LOL. I didn't know. I havent been on in a while, Ive been playing games.. lol.

I don't care, I just think it's interesting considering one of the main aspects of FFX-2 is that it was more aimed at women than previous editions to the series.

It was? Consitering how they dressed. I mean, booty shorts, a thong, and showing your abdomen... yeah, deffinetly for girls. lol.