Thread: FF7 Battle Theme

Default FF7 Battle Theme

This is my bands rocked out version of the Battle Theme, we're thinking of trying to do the Jenova song next, hope you all like it, if your on myspace feel free to add us:

FINAL FANTASY BATTLE THEME

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

sounds pretty awesome!

hearing that, you guys should totally do jenova next. (maybe OWA? thatd be cool!)

do you use the sheet music or what? (im not very knowledgable in music )

Too fast, the notes don't stand out. I hate to say but part of it is flowing together almost too much and getting all meshed. I realize it's probably hard to hit those notes so fast on a guitar, so on the whole, very well done. Deffinitely some real talent. Get a better recording and you should so submit it to OCRemix or something ^_^

no i welcome all criticism, i realise its not perfect, i think we did well for the most part of it, we are crap at engineering so we mixed it ourselves using some very poor software, we couldnt afford a decent studio so we had to record it and do everything ourselves aswell, i know what you mean about how everything is a bit meshed, its tough as there are so many instruments and we didn' know which ones we should focus on, but thanks anyway.

yeah the jeonva theme would be cool, as far as the battle theme goes we didnt have sheet music simply because we cant read it, lol we used what is known in the guitar world as "Tab" or Tabulature, some parts we just did ourselves as the tab wasn't accurate.

Thanks everyone

I know someone did it on guitar. Dunno how. Yours seems pretty good.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

The Hardcore Gentleman Emerald weapon's Avatar

I thourghly enjoyed that seeing how its my type of music and its FFVII to boot,well done,i do hope you bring out a jenova song that would freaking rock!!!!!!

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

Sounds like a great arrangement.

My only complaint is the serious hammering of the instrument dynamics due to too much compression/limiting (either that or the effects of streaming audio degarding the quality).

no idea what you said but yeah, thanks, we'll get working on the Jenova theme tomorrow

Would just like to thank everyone who listened to our stuff, we had 170 odd hits in one day, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenova theme is done incase noone noticed
    Last edited by trojiin; 01-28-2006 at 03:25 PM.

yeh dat was pretty cool! you guys are good!

oooooohhhhhhhhhh dat tid gud