Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: do u like ff7 better than ff8?

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

For crying out loud..

FF8 is not the best. FFVII is not the best. NO GAME IS THE BEST, OK?!

I so want this thread closed *e-rage +10000*

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

I don't get why you're still arguing about this. I already told you guys that FFIX is the best...

Quote Originally Posted by Setzer Gabianni
    NO GAME IS THE BEST, OK?!
    Wrong. Best games ever - Pacman and Tetris...
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit (including text)

~Void

Quote Originally Posted by The Devourer Of Worlds
    I don't get why you're still arguing about this. I already told you guys that FFIX is the best...

I'm willing to compromise and say IX is the best then, l o l......
    Classic...

-LYCHON

FFVII KILLS FFVIII 6 DAYS OUT OF THE WEEK

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lychon
    Aww, sure you do now. For example, if I ask you if 1+1 = 2, you'll probably agree. One can still have an opinion that 1+1 does not = 2, but that doesn't change the facts. ':bigbiggri

Same with Final Fantasy VIII. If I were to ask you which FF is the greatest/best, the correct answer of course would be Final Fantasy VIII. And the opinion would be anything else, like for example... Final Fantasy VII..........

So there ya have it. Sorry about being unclear last time.

-LYCHON
    I was being sarcastic and was disagreeing with that bizarre statement you made. Let's just say Final Fantasy 1 is the best since it's the one that saved Squaresoft from bankcruptcy. But if you were to say 8 was the best you'd be wrong, because it isn't. Just because you liked it the best doesn't mean it was. 7 is the most popular and gave them the better sales. It's better compared to 8. Hands down and that's a fact.

This thread is retarted now. There is no best FF. Everyone has a favorite, but that is their preferance, not the world declared Masterpiece.

You guys need to calm down a little...

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Noj_R
    This thread is retarted now.
    It was always retarted especially since it's in the wrong forum. Regardless, I have tried to get this taken down for days now and it hasn't been working. Maybe I should just anger people some more.

I dunno why, I prefer FFVII strongly over FFVII.

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Griever
    It's not opinion it's fact. The only thing that's opinion is that you don't like 7. And you did say 7 sucks many times. :rolleyes2
    Actually, it's a FACT that I don't like FFVII.

Quote Originally Posted by Noj_R
    This thread is retarted now. There is no best FF. Everyone has a favorite, but that is their preferance, not the world declared Masterpiece.

You guys need to calm down a little...
    It was always retarted especially since it's in the wrong forum. Regardless, I have tried to get this taken down for days now and it hasn't been working. Maybe I should just anger people some more.
    I agree.

I was being sarcastic and was disagreeing with that bizarre statement you made. Let's just say Final Fantasy 1 is the best since it's the one that saved Squaresoft from bankcruptcy. But if you were to say 8 was the best you'd be wrong, because it isn't. Just because you liked it the best doesn't mean it was. 7 is the most popular and gave them the better sales. It's better compared to 8. Hands down and that's a fact.
    I'm gonna have to agree with Shiny_Griever, EXCEPT the "it's better compared to 8" part. But you are right on the sales and popularity thing, and that was a bizarre statement Lychon made...I mean, FFVIII WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE!!! ...but I'm sorry that was a little too much...1+1=2...

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

Actually there has been much controversy over whether FF8 sold better than FF7. You can go to Wikipedia and look up and read about it. Quite interesting...

Well, not really. First, VIII was the best and as of today, I believe VIII might have sold more copies than VII. This fact was argued on the discussion boards at WikiPedia until it was added- just check out the Final Fantasy VIII article.

Anyways, VIII was better and rocks the house 365 'yo.' Awww, SNIP SNAP SNAPPITY SNIP!

-LYCHON

EDIT: Add an extra 'SNAP!' after that last snip up above, y'all seeeee now? l o l

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lychon
    Well, not really. First, VIII was the best and as of today, I believe VIII might have sold more copies than VII. This fact was argued on the discussion boards at WikiPedia until it was added- just check out the Final Fantasy VIII article.
    That wasn't today when it first came out that was then. And it didn't sell as much copies. FF7 sold the most in the U.S. The internet isn't always right, but sales don't lie.

P.S. WTF? Stop confusing my mind with your "Lycan" lingo!

Me too well except the guys