View Poll Results: If you have beaten him, how many times?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not at all

18 40.91%
  • 1-5

10 22.73%
  • 5-10

3 6.82%
  • 10-15

1 2.27%
  • 15-anything above

12 27.27%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have you beaten Sephiroth?

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Before I sold my KH, I routinely beat Sephiroth in Expert Mode (I didn't even bother with Normal), and I usually fought him for EXP. I fought him around level 45. As long as you interrupt Sin Harvest, you shouldn't be taking enough damage to heal from.

He gives you 18000 exp which is a guranteed level up, so thats why i beat him so many times

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Sora!
    He gives you 18000 exp which is a guranteed level up, so thats why i beat him so many times
    i got to level 100 in a day!

I wonder what Sephy would look like bald.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by lulu's moogle
    I wonder what Sephy would look like bald.
    I think I'm traumatized...

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

the first time i met sephy i got killed very easily. He was so much harder than any other boss in the game. But after a while i found it easy. i replayed the game on expert about a year ago now, and tried to meet him on my lowest level. I think it was something like lvl 52. next time tho, im gona try and go tru the game without fighting and try and reach him on lvl20-30. possible? i dunno.....

Str8 Pimpin'

Blog Entries

Sadly, the lowest possible level is level 42.

Why must it be 42, there is no reason you can't beat him at any level, if you can dodge like hell and have a lot of pantience but still just cause its pretty much impossible doesen't mean it isen't do'able so youre wrong the lowest level is not 42 if youre 41 doesen't mean you can't do it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sora!
    Why must it be 42, there is no reason you can't beat him at any level, if you can dodge like hell and have a lot of pantience but still just cause its pretty much impossible doesen't mean it isen't do'able so youre wrong the lowest level is not 42 if youre 41 doesen't mean you can't do it
    It would have been possible to beat him at level 1... if you only could get to him at level 1... but you can't get to Sephiroth at any level lower than 42. Even if "your journey starts in the dead of night", you'll get too much EXP from all the bosses and stuff up to the point in the game where Platinum Match is aviable. That's why it's impossible to beat Sephy at any level lower than 42. I could probably have beaten Sephiroth at level 10 without too much trouble... but it's simply impossible to be level 10 at that point in the game.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow
    It would have been possible to beat him at level 1... if you only could get to him at level 1... but you can't get to Sephiroth at any level lower than 42. Even if "your journey starts in the dead of night", you'll get too much EXP from all the bosses and stuff up to the point in the game where Platinum Match is aviable. That's why it's impossible to beat Sephy at any level lower than 42. I could probably have beaten Sephiroth at level 10 without too much trouble... but it's simply impossible to be level 10 at that point in the game.
    i second this

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

no, I never beat him But I lasted quite awhile fighting him, though. I think I took 1 full bar of his HP away before he kicked my ass

Thanks Awesomeman for the sig

AMAZING! A FULL BAR!?!?! YOU ARE SO GOOD!
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Thanks but after that point, he kicked my ass pretty good with his special little attack thing, but I beat the ice titan though. It takes a lot of patience

Thanks Awesomeman for the sig

Dont worry, youll get him soon, im sure.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

I think I may be the only person here who beat him on their first try...and I was like level 57 I think.