Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who's superior: Beatrix or Kuja?

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Kuja makes me wet warm inside. He'd own Beatrix without even lifting his Trancified handbag arms.

Blog Entries

Beatrix is awesome, but she's clearly not in Kuja's league. They're both strong warriors, but Kuja is in an entirely different class.

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yup.

Kuja is the best in the Game! It's undeniable. Though Zidane is supposed to be stronger.

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You don't see Zidane casting Ultima...

good one! If Kuja didn't die, then he would be good, and probably the leader!!!

No, because zidane gets his power when he dies, thats why he doesnt get owned by the lifa tree

Yes, but Eiko can use holy, therefore Eiko is superior! :rolleyes2

Then again, so can Beatrix...

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Pffrt. You've already had this convo with Z&G lol. Eiko and Beatrix are not superior just because they can cast Holy.

Ultima beats Holy in any FF game, not just this one.

Quote Originally Posted by mooglegirl608
    Beatrix cause she doesn't wear a thong xD
    Did thongs exist in 1800?

I don't think we can compare General Beatrix to Kuja at this point. We never got to see Trance Beatrix. And she doesn't fight against Kuja if you stay away from the cheats.

And superior in what ways? Ability-wise and fighting power its probably Kuja. But being smart and morally upright its got to be Beatrix since she has a sense of right and wrong, while Kuja is blinded by hate and this lust for power.

Okay, in the Japanese game Kuja is NOT a woman. That is a rumour that needs to die a very painful death. It's just a rumour that some pathetically insecure American guy - with repressed homoerotic desires that conflict with his "macho-man" complex - cooked up, to try and justify his inexplicable (to him) attraction to Kuja. Pitiful.
    I agree and I so would. Bishies are teh yummy and Kuja made me the sexual orientation i am. Men can be very hot just like women.

And Kuja wins this...with precisely .1111111 of his power.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Fan View Post
    Kuja is the best in the Game! It's undeniable. Though Zidane is supposed to be stronger.
    zidane is supposed to become more powerful than kuja but garland never intended kuja to become as powerful as he became. garland never expected kuja to go into a trance. zidane was designed to eventually become more powerful than kuja and he might have been but zidane was never intended to be more powerful than trance kuja.

beatrix could never beat trance kuja and normal kuja's magic skills would probably beat beatrix. beatrix is a powerflu fighter and can cast white magic so i guess shes a hyper powered paladin but kuja is just plain powerful even when he isn't in trance.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Why so many people think that Kuja can use Ultima and destroy a planet with his own power? Everyone forgot that Kuja only gained his powers because he STOLE the souls(and the power) of the Invincible. Is the same thing if i say "Kefka can use the Light of Judgement and destroy a city, with his own power". And Kuja cannot destroy a big planet(like Gaia, for example). He only destroyed a dead and small planet, located in the core of Gaia(like the Ultimania Guide said).
    And in the first post, was said that this is Kuja in the begin of the game(normal Kuja), so, forget about Ultima, Super Trance, etc.

This being said, i will give my opinion. I think that Beatrix would win in a fight. Both of them are powerfull with magic, but Beatrix is very strong and skilled too, and she have more experience in combats. Beatrix is a legendary knight in FFIX world(like Sephiroth is in FFVII world), when Kuja is just a powerfull mage, but that don't know how to really fight.
    Beatrix more remarkable quality is her strength and power. Kuja more remarkable quality is his intelligence.
    In a direct fight Beatrix wins, in a indirect fight Kuja destroy her.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

you cant really say that a lot of his powers shouldn't count because he used the powers of the invincible. thats like saying sephiroth shouldn't count because hes injected with jenova cells.

i agree that kuja wouldn't be able to destroy gaia though.

in a direct fight beatrix definetly wins, but kuja would never think of getting too close to beatrix and would fly a lot and destroy her with magic. kujas is nowhere near dumb enough to lose.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*