Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Why does everybody hate FFII

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

People hate FFII now?

I loved it.

And I loved its American counterpart ala FFIV. ;D

Seriously...the start with the knights was totally <3.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

People have been hating on FFII ever since it came out in the US in the Final Fantasy Origins collection.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJZen
    People have been hating on FFII ever since it came out in the US in the Final Fantasy Origins collection.
    Cuz they're weenies.

Yea, when I first tried it the way you level threw me off and I stopped playing too soon. (I didn't like how FFX level stats separately either though). I was pretty FFFull at the time.

I totally forgot about this game, I guess I'll see if I can borrow my cousin's DOS again.

It was awesome- Why does everyone keep hating on everyone who likes VII? I like VII - It was my first FF - I've played 7,8,1,2, and about to beat 3 - and I've loved them all. - I don't see why 7 is something to downtalk - or downtalk it if someone likes it- EVEN IF it did get so mainstream and everybody has a copy whether they're a REAL FF fan or not. It's a good game.

There has been one final fantasy that has dissapointed me and thats FF 6 i just didn't like it from the start maybe i didnt get far enough but i just quit with it. Only bad thing about FF2 is it gets tedious with the same thing happening over and over and so many ambushes in battle

Quote Originally Posted by crosster
    There has been one final fantasy that has dissapointed me and thats FF 6 i just didn't like it from the start maybe i didnt get far enough but i just quit with it. Only bad thing about FF2 is it gets tedious with the same thing happening over and over and so many ambushes in battle
    I KNOW! Everyone constantly says that FFVI is the BEST FF out there. When I played it, I got so bored quickly. Surprisingly, I like FF2 better than 6. I think people just started to like FFVI because FFVII became too popular so they directed their attention to the previous FF (which happened to be 6) as to not be part of the "crowd".

Back on topic, I like FFII but the problem with it was that is was a tad drawn out. Other than that, I loved FFII.
    The things I could not do yesterday, I shall not fear to attempt today, for I shall never give up on tomorrow. - Alexia Lynn Elesius (Wild ARMs Crossfire)

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa
    It was awesome- Why does everyone keep hating on everyone who likes VII? I like VII - It was my first FF - I've played 7,8,1,2, and about to beat 3 - and I've loved them all. - I don't see why 7 is something to downtalk - or downtalk it if someone likes it- EVEN IF it did get so mainstream and everybody has a copy whether they're a REAL FF fan or not. It's a good game.
    Because it gets tiresome hearing about it. Imagine if you were talking to your friends about food, and the only food anyone ever talked about was chocolate cake.