Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does Tidus die his hair ?

poopie!!!

actually, i wonder if my brother has that...

game=made by japanese people
    japanese people=like dying hair and being crazy...
    tidus=yes died hair, why because the game developers thought it'd be a nice change to see thier hero with new hair!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Vaprice
    game=made by japanese people
    japanese people=like dying hair and being crazy...
    tidus=yes died hair, why because the game developers thought it'd be a nice change to see thier hero with new hair!
    Well, I'm not complaining, Tidus is a cutie!

But I wonder if he will find stuf to bleach his hair in Spira
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

It is possible that his hair naturally bleached. When you spend alot of time in the sun your hair bleaches. I know from experience (although, it wasn't as extreme as Tidus, just the tips of my dark hair went blonde). Tidus would spend alot of time outside training and such for his Blitz tournaments and thus, his hair would bleach over time. The only thing that suggests otherwise here is that Zanarkand seems to be always dark.........

Umm... Japanese people have black hair only... I would not be suprised if they dye their hair...

Tidus must shop at Wal Mart and gets "Super Blonde". This stuff kept me blonde for I dont know how long.

he might no idea
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

FFXIV Character

Shiromoto Tatsuji (Siren)

Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    It is possible that his hair naturally bleached. When you spend alot of time in the sun your hair bleaches. I know from experience (although, it wasn't as extreme as Tidus, just the tips of my dark hair went blonde). Tidus would spend alot of time outside training and such for his Blitz tournaments and thus, his hair would bleach over time. The only thing that suggests otherwise here is that Zanarkand seems to be always dark.........
    This si a possiblity. Since Tidus spends a lot of his time in those blitzball sphere things the water enhances the suns rays and bleaches his hair.

Jecht and Tidus's mother both had brownish hair.
    So it would make sence for Tidus to dye his hair...and apparently his Zanarkand was supposed to be like modern time,so it wouldn't be to far fetched for him to have dyed his hair.

Maybe he don't stop at inn's for rest but to buy hair dye

Tidus's hair is bleached, so he wouldn't need to buy hair dye. Bleach does not wash out or wear out, it grows out. An Tidus's hair could not be bleached in the sun to the shade his hair is, or to the extent that it is, in real life. The sun in Zanarkand would have to be extremely strong to do that,an if that were the case, there would be no dark haired people in Zanarkand,and they'd all be heavily tanned!

FFXIV Character

Shiromoto Tatsuji (Siren)

as i already said, tidus was in those blitzball spheres which are filled with water. in turn the sun's rays are amplified by the water. Tidus is in the water every game(and with him being a blitzball star he must be in there for quite a while to practice as well). so in conclusion, it is possible for Tidus' hair to bleach from the sun.

Yes its possible for everyones hair to be lightened by the sun. But not to the extent Tidus's is. In reality, nobody with dark hair no matter how much time they spend in the sun, will get their hair to go that many shades lighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas
    Tidus doesn't seems to be blonde when he was a kid anyway.
    Hair colour does change over the years. I was white blonde untill I turned 2 when I became a brunette. My hair may go back to being blonde later on in life. Same with my fella, who had brown hair at birth, is now blonde and may become a brunette in the future.

So Tidus was brunette as a child and now as a teen it has become blonde. Perhaps later on it went back to brunette. Who knows?

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    Hair colour does change over the years. I was white blonde untill I turned 2 when I became a brunette. My hair may go back to being blonde later on in life.
    My sister too, she had strawberry blonde hair until she was around two, then it got darker as she grew up. She went back to strawberry blonde, but she had to use Redken
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs: