Thread: Movie/TV Ideas

Default Movie/TV Ideas

Ive always wrote my own movie and TV scripts hoping one day I will be able to have my own on the small or big screen. The main idea I want to use is "Love Notes." The story is about:

2 friends (guy and girl) grow apart when they start college. The guy dates the popular girl and becomes popular himself. The girl just drifts into the background and isnt as popular. Now the guy starts to realise he is attracted and in love with his old friend and leaves the popular girl for her. Few years later they are engaged and getting married.

This idea has perhaps been done before, but I have the OST in my head and some dialogue too. Maybe it wouldnt make it to the big screen, but maybe TV. Im a media student and going to try and study screenwriting also and I have to research the role of a TV screenwriter, so I was wondering, with this storyline in a film mag or TV guide, would you sit down and watch it? What would you alter?

It all really depends on how good the storyline is, if its a comedy? Or Drama? Good luck with that!

If it was for TV it would be a drama, film I was aiming for comedy, but people find different things amusing, so that would have to be researched and thank you