Thread: Combos for noobs

Default Combos for noobs

I can not figure out how to use a combo corectly it always seems like I use it and all that happens is I get an even weaker attack by the initiater than normal please how do I do this right. :confused:
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

Get two people with combos, and both within range of the enemy target. Then combo, and crush them.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Combos work like this. The basic attack of the person initiating the combo is the base damage the combo does. However, if additional people take part in the combo, the damage will increase. The combo range of the person starting the combo is that of their weapon. The range of people participating in the combo depends on what combo ability they have equipped. Foolproof combo abilities have a range of only one square, and never miss. Easily Chained combo abilities have a longer range, but don't always hit, while Long Ranged combo abilities have an even longer range, but a greater miss percentage. After you select your target when initiating your combo, anyone who can participate in the combo will be flashing. If at least one person, besides the person who initiates the combo, hits the target, then JP is taken into account, and the more JP the person who started the combo has, the more damage the combo will do. The person who started the combo will have a 100% hit rate, but the damage depends on how many other people participate.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

um ok dumb ? wut lev do u have to be to do combos with other PCs (sry just a few weeks into the game) this is for ff11 right

Quote Originally Posted by Fayts
    um ok dumb ? wut lev do u have to be to do combos with other PCs (sry just a few weeks into the game) this is for ff11 right
    No, this is for Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Ummm? And you thought this was FF11? It's in the FFTA Board :S

To use combo's correctly, have more characters with a combo and enough JP to use it within range of the enemy your attacking. The more characters combo attacking, the more damage you will do.