Thread: need help please

Default need help please

i need to get past cosmo canyon, thank you
    my email is s8venom@gmpexpress.net

the first question is,where in cosmo canyon are you in now and where are you supposed to go?
    "I'll tell you one thing... The truly mighty ones don't flaunt their power. How can I describe it to you? The sly eagle hides its claws."
    -Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX

Yeah tell us the problem an we will assist.
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

btw,if your game crashes,im sorry but i cant help.but if it is an "i am stuck and i dont know where to go" thing,then i can and will be glad to help you.
    "I'll tell you one thing... The truly mighty ones don't flaunt their power. How can I describe it to you? The sly eagle hides its claws."
    -Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
    1st disk o.O
    Go up the stairs on the left and then go up past the shop then make a left. from here press select and go to the red triangle into the next area. Climb the ladder then head into the house. Find who you wanna take to see bugenhagen's ultimate most well respected thingy. Ain't it cool.... btw when you find the people your taking go back to the house I mentioned and go in the first door on your right. Watch the magic happen and Talk to the old man. Go to the area with a fire in the center of the floor. Warm up and talk to everyone. Finish with red13 and choic another member to see something well worth not seeing but you kinda have too. (I can't believe I'm doing all this...) Go up the stairs past the shop go left zone and go up and zone again. ha. Now go talk to the one who says ho ho hoo and enter the area. Now you are out of cosmo canyon. LOL sorry so short.

2nd disk 0_0
    All you have to do is go to the machine and understand what is said If you don't know, you gotta go in the submarine (son of a submarine) oh sorry and Find the ancient key in the northern area. If you'd like go to the red sub and get your huge materia if you can. You can visit that crashed plane and while your at it kill the big thing swiming around. Then go left at the start follow road all the way up. you long gone away from cosmo now lets move on. Anyone else think they know what this is about????

Disk 3
    Yeah we hate him we love him but the old fat gizzer seems to pass away. Its sad really just go up to the house and instead of going to the room on your left climb the ladder. Make sure red13 is in your party. Btw go to the store furthest on the right and go into the backroom.

Thats all I can say, I'm sure there are other times you can go but hey I don't know what your asking. If you want more info tell us some.
    Sabin:
    You think a little thing like the end of the world was going to do me in.
    FF6

Barret
    There ain’t no getting off this train we’re on
    FF7

Seifer
    "One of these days, I'm gonna tell ya 'bout my ROMANTIC dream!"
    FF8

Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!"

-ending of FF9

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles