What's not to love about this game? Non-linearity is easily my favorite part - I've gotten so sick and tired of the stages and missions of most third person shooters. Some say it is reminiscent of Grand Theft Auto - but since it's given a military spin, all the mass murdering you do is legitimized. It's not crime, it's business!

I also like the vast map, and the ability to go almost anywhere. The restricted airspaces are kinda depressing, but the thrills of trespassing are great. There is just so much gameplay too - I mean, 52 people to capture, plus about 11 missions per suit for the factions. And the final Ace of Spades mission gets pretty intense too.

I'm currently trying to find all the bounties - there are a ton I haven't found, even though I feel like I've found a lot already. Use your RPG skills to search every corner of the map!

So yeah, share war stories. Since the physics is obscenely distorted in this game, I've done some crazy stuff. My current achievement is driving off a high cliff, ejecting, hijacking a helicopter - and then immediately (literally, immediately) getting blown up by an anti-air rocket.