Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Death of Cliff Critical

Default Death of Cliff Critical

I was doing one of the Hero Gaol Missions and a Goblin did a 79 critical on Marche(who had 206 Hp) and when he fell off a cliff, he died.
    WHAT A DUMB RULE!

What was supposed to happen to him? :P

That is exactly what was supposed to happen. Attacks that cause knockback, such as criticals or Mog Attack, can push people off cliffs. If the cliff is high enough, it will cause them damage when they hit the bottom. Just try to use it to your advantage, rather than letting it be used against you.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Llednar Twem
    when he fell off a cliff, he died.
    if you fell off a cliff,you would die as well.or at least,get hurt.so it's not a dumb rule.

this message,of course,does not take note of celes' (ff6) survival after her fall from a cliff (and the survival of many others,as well).^_^
    "I'll tell you one thing... The truly mighty ones don't flaunt their power. How can I describe it to you? The sly eagle hides its claws."
    -Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX

IMO, iy really adds to the strategy. Get pushed back to cliff, pushed off and die. Better than fall 50 feet and come out unscathed.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Celes jumped into the water

Okay, but does fairy shoes help?
    (Self-reminder: Do not go near ledges that have a difference of 12 to the other side of the ledge.)

Dunno. They the ones that make you Jesus? Wouldnt think so.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

They teleport you to where you're going.
    Feather Boots let you walk on water.
    Dash Boots let you go farther 1 square.
    Money lets you buy stuff.
    Ruby earings make your Viera look prettier.
    Spiked Boots help you stay on the ground.
    Germina boots make Viera look uglier.

Well, since you are PHYSICALLY KNOCKED BACK I dont think they stop the damage.
    Also, dont be sarcastic to me.

But it's true!
    The Germinas clash with the rabbit ears!

Whatever...

Haha, I now officially love this thread

nOObs really annoy me.

If the Viera is a summoner, the earings are sooo not compatable with the horn.
    They should stick curealls up their nose to look better.