Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15252930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: UK Meet-Up 2006

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

You guys are absolutely nuts. xD Tell Psy that loony bob penetrated me signed onto EoFF before! :O

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    loony bob penetrated me
    O RLY!?

rawr!
    Well, I came home early cos I was so unhardcore. Sorry guys! I fell asleep on my train and very nearly missed my stop!! I would have slept till Leeds if a busy ness man hadn't hit me over the head with his breifcase. Bah. Got home at 9:30pm and fell asleep. I just woke up and it's 11:13am...

I just wanna say....YAY! It was a great day out and thank you to the people who did turn up!!! Everyone was soooo funny and fun.

Psy really is crazy....I think his new emo style hairdoo adds to the crazyness...
    Nod was a rockstar and left early to go and have orgies with celebs.
    Jack was a teddy bear and I wanna addopt him.
    Zorrander was a true british excentric. Fab.
    amratis was a gorge gal and we all wanted to smex her smexyness.
    Kitten and her boyfriend are going to get an EoFF marrage and Psy will marry them.
    The Stalker had a gold earring...I think he's a pirate in secret...
    Themagicroun dabout is 14 and looks 18...I think he has dicovered the fountain of old.
    And Baloki...Well, we love Loki...I fogot to get his pie!! So I owe Loki one pie...

well, It was a fab day and as soon as I get back to Hull I'll put all the pictures up...there are many as we all had cameras!!

YAH!

Kagga:llove:
    Here I am to save the day!

I'll emo YOU, you pig riding PUUUUUUNK RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Hello EoFF. We are still better than all of you. Especially me. (That's Psy, I AM AWESOME!) (FOR SERIOUS)

GET READY TO WIN AN ALL-STAR NAPKIN! Or maybe you'd rather chase buses, in case they show you the attention you crave. Bunny.

Thingy, whatever-his-name-is, is not Kitten's boyfriend and he says he'll, and I quote, "CONSUME YOUR VITAL FLUIDS!" if you do not apologise. I can't control him when he's like this! Please meet his demands, kaggpunkface.

We are in a station. It smells of boring.

Also we insulted every single last one of you. We hope you catch tubercolosis and die, EoFF scum. HA!

I have been sodomised 12 times. Rather disappointing, but if you want to give me some "aid" for that, then please do.

One more thing. RSL, I did not know you cared so much about illegal fishing. It was awfully nice of you to sign that petition! NEXT MEETUP IS IN IOWA!
    loony bob penetrated me out.
    Round Two. Maybe.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have a name!!!!! It's easy to remember kaggs! easier than remembering the fact that BoB sucks :P lol. we have brandy and coke....plus cheap vodka, so do we go get drunk on bimingham new street station?

now back to my stuck sitting on the damn station til 7pm.....damn crack smoking train staff wouldn't change mine and kittens tickets without us paying £25 each so we could go home earlier. I even offered to sell psy and amra to them but they turned us down.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Attn kaggski: WHATEV', metal face. Although my previous post was better.

Dunno if you kids will go online again soon, (all 3 of you remaining, awwwwww) but if you do, "love" each other for me.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I want the pics so I can see them put superimpose amra's head on Jack's body. It sounds like it was so fun. :O

Crud. I'm KNACKERED. KNACKERED I SAY. Ahem.

Hello all, been home for awhile now. Thought I'd log on and come see the thread. I'd just like to say that I had a fantastic time yesterday and this morning and a big thankyou to everyone who came along.

My camera is safe in my room, so I will try and get them developed quickly. Well, I say developed, think I will ask for them on a CD, then upload them here.

To knackered to write anything more, I'm sure others will put up accounts of the day soon. I'll try and put something like that up tomorrrow I think. Mmmmm, sleeeeeeep.

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by zorander
    One more thing. RSL, I did not know you cared so much about illegal fishing. It was awfully nice of you to sign that petition! NEXT MEETUP IS IN IOWA!
    loony bob penetrated me out.
    Haha, what?

*Also wonders about the fishing thing before realizing what the hell Psy's going on about*

Dont worry, we'll show you the pictures.

bitchin in black Twisted Tinkerbell's Avatar

Hi hi every body, I'm tired, I've barely got in, and my sooo very tired. I had a great time. I'll write more when I can keep my eyes open. Bye bye all!

This sexy sig is by Owen Mcwere. Thank you Owie!

PHOTOS.

I am home and posting for myself for the first time this weekend!
    I purchased some novelty bunny ears and bitched to everyone i met in town about small anoying things with irrational and probably all too fake phobias of bunnies... but then a bus driver went past and shouted at me for scaring away his clients and the oddest thing about it? not the fact that busses don't run in this area on easter sunday, but the fact that it's destination sign was displaying "Peckham"... How very odd.
    Anyway.
    We have a very rare and valuable pizza-hut napkin here. It is signed by the people who attended this rather odd event.
    It even has some interesting things written on it. I won't tell you what, but rest assured that you will be pleased. It was after all, touched by Psy, SEVERAL TIMES!!!
    I'm going to put it up for bid on ebay. Whatever money i get from it will go to.... well, i don't know, probably to some charity that shelters lost and confused bunnies unless someone else has any suggestions.
    Happy easter.
    Round Two. Maybe.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I purchased some novelty bunny ears and bitched to everyone i met in town about small anoying things with irrational and probably all too fake phobias of bunnies...
    xDDD
    Last edited by Rye; 04-17-2006 at 01:49 AM.

it's destination sign was displaying "Peckham"... How very odd.
    OMG, I LIVE THERE !