Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1727313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: UK Meet-Up 2006

Quote Originally Posted by themagicroundabout
    Ok, fine, you turtle obssessed cheese lover, I will post the turtle.

He looks so chilled out. Or like he's plotting.

It was the latter, he told me.

Wonders never cease to amaze, despite their oddity in a context where it would appear that to be odd is better than to be normal. Which does raise the question… What is normal anymore? Is it how others perceive, or how they perceive themselves?
    If the latter is true, then watching a man be raped on a bed in the middle of Birmingham in the middle of the day by (almost) complete strangers in a hotel room booked by a man some had never met is not odd. And neither is anything else that happened this time. Those who think differentially, then you will find as much amusemant in this post as those who think the same way as me. So read away, as I (Jack) guide you through the EoFF Meet-Up: Birmingham 2006.
    Again, for those who have never experienced the greatness of meet-ups in the flesh, it was CERTAINLY something you’ve missed in your life. But WAIT! Wipe those emo tears away and read on. DO IT! But firstly, a message from someone who came.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasuria
    damn the people who failed to turn up damn them all, well its the early evening of the 2006 meet up for the uk. behind me the handful of people who are still here are playing buzz. (Kitten, psy, amra, zorander, jack and zorander's friend) hell yeah I kidnapped zoranders laptop to come bitch at you all for not turning up to the meet up, a lot failed to come but a few came and went today. but the rest of you who couldnt make it i am disappointed in you we'll be merrilly pissed of our tits (sorry for the expression here) whilst you are going to be sitting all on your lonesomes for the night. sober....mwuahahahahahaha
    Secondly, a big YAH to those who came. Thanks for making the Third OFFICIAL EoFF Meet-Up 2006 a big success. From what I hear, it was a huge success and it will definitely happen again

I got there at about 10am. Walking off my train, I took a breath of the air. It tasted like Birmingham. But it was different this time. Last year, I was a very different person than I am today. Last time, I was unsure of how it would play out, if the others would like me. This year, while I was still scared it for different reasons. This time, I’d arranged it (with help from Kagga) and my fear was that it would fall apart. So when I stood outside the hotel waiting for the others, listening to Alanis Morissette, I bit my nails. Then from afar, I saw a crowd of people walking toward me. They hadn’t seen me, but I had. Walking into them, to be greeted by zorander and we walked into the hotel. Did a bit of introducing, and then walked back to the station to “collect” some more people… It’s here I’m gonna tell you of the people there that day…

A GUIDE ON EACH EOFFER (Cut it out and show your friends!)
    (P.S- I WOULD put their IRL names, but that means revealing mine, and we can’t have that can we?  )

Psychotic
    Quote Originally Posted by kaggski
    Psy really is crazy....I think his new emo style hairdoo adds to the crazyness...
    I’d like to correct. It is rather the hairdo of Professor Corenson from “Planet Of Evil”, a 1975 adventure for Doctor Who. Let’s just say that he was a few cards short of a full pack too.
    Psychotic is the same as always. He has a good heart (Honest). It’s just the rest of his body is pulsating (cool word eh?) with deranged dementia.

kaggski
    I love kaggski. Not in a “OMG LETS TAKE OUR CLOTHES OFF SO WE CAN RUT AGAINST THE WALL AND IMPRESS THE 75 YEAR OLDS IN THE OLD FOLKS HOME NEARBY! ASL!” But in a perfectly “She’s really nice and great. I’d happily be her teddy bear when she’s bored of ‘Loki” I think my extreme reaction is because boris no no kinda made out that she was the evil twin.

zorander
    zorander was a true british excentric. Fab.
    He is quite. Quite spiffing. Gives great hugs too (He SAID they were hugs anyway, but I’m not sure if “cupping” counts as hugging) He wins awesome points for organising the hotel rooms and for dragging sex (kicking and screaming) into everything. A man very in touch with himself. (And everyone else around him)

amratis
    amratis was a gorge gal and we all wanted to smex her smexyness.
    I liked amra last time, but this time we really got I (I’d like to think). She drinks as well as me, plays Star Wars Battlefront like a trooper (A STORMTROOPER) and gets photographers to take sexy pictures of herself for all to see. Therefore: awesome.

Lasuria
    Forgotten by kaggski, (WHY?!) I cannot forget this guy. No offence, but I’m always cautious when older people come along as new to the meet-ups. This was confirmed by Manchester 2005 when Chubzilla came along… *shivers* So before turning up I was unsure. Afterwards, I have eaten my hat and kicked my left leg off. This guy is smurfing awesome. Full of amusing/scary/honest anecdotes and a general hoot (I’m trying new words people) always, I am SO glad he and Kitten came. Speaking of Kitten…

Kitten
    Kitten and her boyfriend are going to get an EoFF marrage and Psy will marry them.
    Also awesome. Kitten also has a great dress sense (IMO) and some great tattoos too. Always game for a laugh, for fun, she not only complemented her fiancé, she complemented us all. Like Lasuria, she always kept us entertained and their togetherness and cuteness was very special.
    As for the wedding, we were invited so who knows?

Nod
    Nod was a rockstar and left early to go and have orgies with celebs.
    You’d think wouldn’t you? Sadly, it had something to do with his friend ACTUALLY. *Nods head*
    I think nod is very much aware of his cool aura, and how he looks like a rockstar. He was beating the girls off with a stick. A short but sweet re-appearance by the man Psy calls “a legend”
    I will always like him for his Smashing Pumpkins love.

Baloki
    And Baloki...Well, we love Loki...I fogot to get his pie!! So I owe Loki one pie... .
    ‘Loki is one in a million. His wit was used against me all day, and it hurt inside. IT HURT BALOKI… Either way, he was great too. Forever humble, and is like one big walking teddy bear. Like the Bob to Psy’s Vic, together they kick ass. Apart, they are still great in their own unique special way.
    I only owe Baloki 1 hour of Jack love.

TheStalker
    The Stalker had a gold earring...I think he's a pirate in secret...
    I agree. Probably raiding the north coast too many times have left him with a great accent. With I ineverdatly copied when talking to him at times. (I tried my best to avoid him). I think we waited for him to say something great, and he did. It was the waiting…

themagicroundabout
    Themagicroundabout is 14 and looks 18...I think he has dicovered the fountain of old.
    That made zorander laugh on the floor. ROFL! But I agree, when we were standing in the hotel, I wasn’t sure who he was purely because he didn’t look 14. I have cousins his age and they look like mere toddlers comapred to him. He’s more beardier than me, and I’m OLD. Where is this fountain?

Jack
    Jack was a teddy bear and I wanna addopt him.
    I… You can make your mind up about me.

PLUS…
    These are the people that are not directly affiliated with EoFF but nevertheless turned up anyway. Like Chris in Manchester 2006, each added their special-ness to the whole proceedings.

Darren
    He was zorander’s friend but I want his MSN address. He was quiet at times, probably overwhelmed with the whole “So why the smurf am I witnessing men rape on a bed…?” But he was funny at times, and good addition to EoFF history. He should join! I’d enjoy him. Plus, he drank with us.
    Basically, in my good books.

Ruth
    She was amratis’s friend. My first impression of her is that “MY GOD SHE LOOKS LIKE KRISTIN HERSH FROM THROWING MUSES” I told her this. She was unaware of this woman. So I stopped. I have to admit, I thought she was cute. but I think I scared her so no romance there romance fans! Still, she brought some HOT pictures of amra which kept Psy busy when he was on his own at night…

….

Where was I? Oh yeah, us meeting outside the Britannia Hotel in Birmingham. We went shopping where I was restricted because of my unfortunate stupidity to leave my wallet in the hotel as we walked around the BullRing and stuff. Lots of acquaintance making, lots of re-acquaintance making. As a veteran of all the official meet-ups, I’d met some of these people before so it was nice to have a good natter with them. We got back to the Hotel, and discussed what we were to do. This is where the raping happened. Plenty of raping. Orgies aplenty. This is where Nod had to depart because of something involving a friend. We all knew it was because he was too cool to hang with us, with his sun-glasses and his rockstar good looks. Luckily, I like Nod so it was okay. Anyone else would have been bitch-slapped. We then went into McDonalds, while Kagga went to Subway (Veggie food) and zorander & darren went to Pizza Hut Perhaps this variety of francise abusing suggests that there is fragmentation in the group… Smurf you!
    Went to the Sea Life Centre again (We have new ideas, its just the old ideas are better) and hooked up with amra’s friend. Like I said, I think she looks cute. I swear she looks like this:

Went into the Sea Life Centre and got another Nemo photo taken. We still don’t have a complete photo of every meet-up… (Last time it was Lady Fidela of Confide, this time it was Nod. WHEN WILL WE HAVE A COMPLETE EoFFER PHOTO OUTSIDE NEMO?!) Because it was essentially a repeat of last time…

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    And we thus plunged the Sea Life Centre into mad-cap chaos with our kerazy ways (IT’S A EEL!!!!!!) There were fish, sharks (same things I know) Otters, Frogs, Starfish (Of the Red Knobbed variety… or is that Psychotic?) And some Octopus AND HUGE CRABS! We’re talking about Crabs that grow up to the size of a car. (Did they do that in Mills? Thought not. ) Or at least in Birmingham Sea Life Centre. Anyway, to the end where there was the underwater tunnel where we walked UNDERWATER. (Luna- Did you see Maloki and Gulliver? Kinda hard to miss) when we reached the gift-shop, more craziness..
    I got a great coin variety thing that I cannot find right now… Either way, we sat in their resturant, debating our next plan of action… On the way back to Broad Street we (Kagga & me) debated our plan of action concerning the next one. Basically, we were enjoying this one so much next time was being debated NOW. The plans formed… MWHAHAHAHAHA. Find out next time.
    “We rode on a roundabout. It was magic! And yes, themagicroundabout rode on a magic roundabout. Any pictures?
    EDIT:

Theres one ^_^

This is where amra’s friend Ruth departed and we went into Pizza Hut. We had to wait for he Buffet people to leave so we were left waiting on the stairs. That’s a lot of EoFF action on a small set of stairs. Eventually, we got to eat. 2 Vegi pizzas, 2 meat pizzas. Baloki didn’t want to eat but Kagga forced him to with the power of her silver tongue. Me, Baloki and Kagga worked out the costs overall and it came to something like £6 each. Then Kagga and me had desserts while the other “enviously” watched. She had cheesecake, while I had “posh” ice cream. This is where the napkin that’s going on sale was made.

The next bit is quite sad. People started to leave. This includes Kagga, Baloki, themagicroundabout and TheStalker. I cried on the inside (apparantly). This was full of hugs and goodbyes in the hub of New Street Station. ‘Twas the end to a chapter of the day. The next bit is where it gets a bit adult. AND cool. Very very cool.

We went to Sainsburys where me and Lasuria work. Discount heaven. Bought alcohol of many types and dragged them back to the Hotel. We then drank and played PS2. Buzz was played (I kicked everyone’s arse) then Tekken 5 and Star Wars Battlefront 2 were put on. Before everyone asks, Psychotic won. Again. Then, some of us went down into the bar (which was open 24 hours) and drank. Plenty of chatting, lots really cool chatting. Like I said adult, and cool. It was a trifle expensive so we thought about going out. This required some begging to Psy and arma who were playing Hoth. Zorander was tired so he stayed behind but all the rest of us went out to Wetherspoons. Drank more. Me and amra ended up buying pitchers and drinking most of them, before drinking shots. Like I mentioned, she was my drink partner. (Psy in typical Psy fashion, drank wife-beater). We stayed till 1am (when it shut) and laughed our way back to the Hotel.

The next bit is slightly funny if you’re us, not funny if you’re some smurfing nnoying person who kept banging at us. We spent over a hour trying to get the PS2 to work in mine and amra’s room. (For the nosy, it was Psychotic, zorander and Darren, Lasuria and Kitten, amratis and Jack) because I’d ditched Psy ebacsue amra DEMANDED my prescence. We gave up, and while everyone else went bed, I magically got it to work. That meant that me and amra played Star Wars Battlefront 2 till way in the morning, when we went bed.

Next morning, I awoke to zorander. He then proceeded to lie on me. Okay. Did I mention that me and zorander love each other? Then Lasuria and Kitten. Then Psychotic. A party in there. All got changed and went to McDonalds for “Brunch” (It was a little late for Breakfast, too early for Lunch. It was here that we did the name in fries. Thing that YOU HAVE to do. Then we waited in the Train Station for our trains. Then we abused you people using zorander’s laptop. Sadly, Darren left (BYE BYE DARREN, then Amra. (BYE BYE DARREN) After some time, me and Psy left. On the train home, we discussed stuff (What’s better: East Midlands or West Midlands?) beofre he depatrted and I was left on my own….

Thus endfs my rant about it. Exactly a year from last year, it ended. From last year a quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Anyway, it was such a cool meet that while we were all aware that we knew each other through EoFF, that was never the most important thing. The most important thing was that it was an enjoyable hook-up. These people feel more then EoFF members now.

They feel like friends now.
    The best thing is, that I think that’s true. Very true.

Bye Bye

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm glad you met the Red Knobbed thingie again. Does it still like performing "jobs"?

But seriously, I'm glad you all had a fun time.

*yawn*

Oh! It's Psy and QT! n_____n
    Yeap! Sounds like you all had a great time!
    I'm gay because of that. :D

Citrus Fruits
    Y SO SRS ?

I feel the need to explain something about these "HOT" pictures Jack's mentioned. I wasn't just randomly bringing pictures of me along. One of the reasons my friend Ruth came was because she has the hard copy (and a couple of A4 prints I ordered) of a photoshoot me and her had done in London last November. Cost 200 quid each and she's going to Canada tomorrow to live with her boyfriend for probably ever, so she brought them with her, and the prints were lying round my hotel room when Psy and Jack came in, and they saw them, and there was much "ooh you look nice".

I really will try and get my photo's from the meet-up uploaded soon. Pwomise

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

For the record, I threw many different poses at Baloki, such as the peace sign, the finger and the black power sign, and he got me during the devil's horns.

I'm disappointed Jack didn't mention how both he and amratis begged me to sleep with them in their room, but I felt those two adorable kids deserved some privacy.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    For the record, I threw many different poses at Baloki, such as the peace sign, the finger and the black power sign, and he got me during the devil's horns.
    That's also the "Hook 'em" sign for the University of Texas. You just did a "Hook 'em horns!"
    Figaro Castle

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

pixplz

Articles

Well then, it'll help me woo the dashing Kirobaito.

What the hell is this freakish obsession with pictures? If you people want to see what happens so badly, you should go.

Some of us wish to remain safely out of raping distance, thanks.

P.S. I am totally not one of those people.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

What the hell is this freakish obsession with pictures? If you people want to see what happens so badly, you should go.
    That would be taking the easy way out.

I did want to go to a meet up, but too much talk of sodomy has changed my mind.

Articles

I don't know where the impression that all we do is rape, grope, sodomise and molest each other came from.

Sometimes we call BoB too!

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't know where the impression that all we do is rape, grope, sodomise and molest each other came from.

Sometimes we call BoB too!
    Not to mention meet red knobbed protos that do "jobs"?