Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516172131 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Meet-Up 2006

bitchin in black Twisted Tinkerbell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserDragon with a hat
    Im a definate, just sat here reading the whole thread and I love the idea, also I think that we should get a hotel *yay* /me is excited. Also what time do we have to be in, im thinking that if I leave to go to London and from London to Birmingham the trains get cheaper after 9:30 (I think, possibly 9:00) so i could probly be there for 12ish and as I have never been to Birmingham it'll be fun =) also I think we should trade numbers before we go so that we can phone and let people know if there is going to be delays and or phone when we get there. oh and another idea iv just had you should place a photo of yourself (if you can) so we know what everyone looks like would be v helpful. id take a pic of myself but im about to grow my beard again so I will look diff by the time of the meet up.
    I agree with the phone thing, I am always getting lost so it'd be great if I could go with someone else, I'm going from London too, so PM me for my number and maybe we can go together?

This sexy sig is by Owen Mcwere. Thank you Owie!

Im a definate, just sat here reading the whole thread and I love the idea, also I think that we should get a hotel *yay* /me is excited. Also what time do we have to be in, im thinking that if I leave to go to London and from London to Birmingham the trains get cheaper after 9:30 (I think, possibly 9:00) so i could probly be there for 12ish and as I have never been to Birmingham it'll be fun =) also I think we should trade numbers before we go so that we can phone and let people know if there is going to be delays and or phone when we get there. oh and another idea iv just had you should place a photo of yourself (if you can) so we know what everyone looks like would be v helpful. id take a pic of myself but im about to grow my beard again so I will look diff by the time of the meet up.
    I imagine it'll be much the same as last year, where we all (or most of us) meet up at new street station and any one else who joins up later can contact the group by phone and meet at another location.
    Last year we had t-shirts as part of how we reccognised each other. I met Amratis at the station, she handed me my t-shirt and the others just found their way to us from there. Any ideas for a 2006 design?
    Last year we had a thread to come up with a design: http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=59539
    In the end, we settles on this one:

So, anyone want to take a shot at a new design?
    Round Two. Maybe.

Can I just bring my old T-shirt and maybe cross out the 5 and put 6 instead? Budget!

Mind you, I dont mind going and doing the t-shirts again if you all cough up the dosh. Last time zorander (being so great) gave me a big cheque for them all. Though I think most ppl paid him their share.

Phone number sharing's probably a good idea. I allready have everyone's, well, I have zor's, boris no no's, psy and baloki's. Spose if anyone needs one they can PM and ask for one? Though theres plenty of time for that if we're not going till April.

i'll find out in march!
    Making a slow come back since 2008

Quote Originally Posted by kyuzo
    i'll find out in march!
    Yay! I hope yooou can come! And then I can kick your arse at Tekken again xD. I'll bring my copy of Tekken 5 if anyone wants to try and challenge me...I've been praticeing!!

Kagga
    Here I am to save the day!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

You're not another Hwoarang abuser like your sister is, are you?

I've found a place near me that does some very good wuality printing and embroidery for t-shirts. I can probably get a discoubt-deal or something like that if i work my charm on em xx
    Round Two. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    You're not another Hwoarang abuser like your sister is, are you?
    Coming from anyone else that comment would be nothing but innocent, as it is...

Quote Originally Posted by zorander
    I've found a place near me that does some very good wuality printing and embroidery for t-shirts. I can probably get a discoubt-deal or something like that if i work my charm on em xx
    Oh good one, when we have a number for how many are def coming, go and get a price from them.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

does anyone mind if I bring a friend along?

does anyone mind if I bring a friend along?
    As long as they dont mind being with a complete bunch of weirdo's and can deal with complete insanity (i.e Psy) then no, I dont think anyone would have a problem with you doing that.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by amratis
    As long as they dont mind being with a complete bunch of weirdo's and can deal with complete insanity (i.e Psy) then no, I dont think anyone would have a problem with you doing that.
    I was clearly the most sane one there last time, Little Miss I Put Rocks In My Mouth.

I don't suppose there'd be a problem if your friend went, although they might feel left out when we talk about EoFF stuff. Not that we do all the time, but sometimes you just can't help but discuss with Baloki how much BoB sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    I was clearly the most sane one there last time, Little Miss I Put Rocks In My Mouth.
    I so only did that to annoy you, and as I recall it didnt even work anyway. And you did lots of insane stuff...I just cant recall it all now.

I still have that rock you know, somewhere.

oh, sweet nuthin' themagicroundabout's Avatar

I should be making an appearance at this "meetup" hopefully!

Blog Entries

Well... I WOULD go if it wasn't because of the extreme lack of cash. Being a sucker who lives in Sweden, this little trip would probably cost me a whole lot.

...now, if YOU people could buy me a ticket... I mean... c'mon!

Articles

I'll buy you a peanut, Shads. And maybe a hentai comic book if we can find any.