Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91314151617181920212223242529 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Meet-Up 2006

Whoop whoop!
    Sounds like its all going well ^^
    Loving the sound of the groups xD VERY organised Kagga ;P

I demand that Baloki goes in cosplay...and someone get a pantie shot
    I will be much much happy xD

*end random* Wishing I could go but organising an Anime society is proving muchly time consuming x__x
    doop doop! *flees*

Trust No one

Grin awwwwwwwwwww =(

boris why are you not coming i have know you like the longest on here i was hoping to meet you tut alwell what is going on anyways are we staying over in birmingham for a few days or just hanging around for one day because i need to know so i can save up some money

Quote Originally Posted by zorander
    I resent that! That is not the hat of a plonker! It's the hat of a Burk.
    I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    In all seriousness though, I'm the only (confirmed) person in my team over 18. Can I take amratis off your hands, kagga?
    Ooh yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    If this happens, then I deliver this statement to PhantomXD:
    Amratis is officially not only one of the most awesome EoFF members, she's also a funny and attractive girl AS WELL. You be nice to her.
    You are officially completely adorable Jack. *hugs*

Plus, I hope Psy knows his stuff cause otherwise he's gonna leave amratis very upset. "Trust me, it's never happened like that before... Give me another chance....We'll pick up from where we left it."
    On second thoughts - Die.

(SPOILER)joking, kinda.
    Last edited by amratis; 03-09-2006 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boris no no
    Whoop whoop!

I demand that Baloki goes in cosplay...and someone get a pantie shot
    I will be much much happy xD

*end random* Wishing I could go but organising an Anime society is proving muchly time consuming x__x
    doop doop! *flees*
    Thankie borispoo.
    Baloki demands pie....

Kagga
    Here I am to save the day!

wow. so i dont have any lists or anything, but i just wanted to post and say that im gonna be there, not for the night but for the day!

~##

Team Kaggski
    zorander
    zorander's housemate
    zorander's friend
    lady yunalesca (Confirmed?)
    Nod

Team Jack
    Russielloyd
    KDWAH
    Lasuria
    kitten
    Shaun (Confirmed?)

Team Psy
    TheStalker
    themagicroundabout (Confirmed?)
    Baloki
    PhantomXD
    amratis

ok, a few changes cos people want to be with certain people...how's this?
    Added Nod and PXD.

Kagga
    Here I am to save the day!

oh, sweet nuthin' themagicroundabout's Avatar

Go team Psy!
    You can officially (confirm) me now, plzkthnx

Well, I haven't been on a in a while. I must be slipping...
    To start off with this post, I'm gonna do my now (hopefully...) classic:

LISTS

HOTEL PEOPLE
    Jack
    Psychotic
    zorander
    zorander's housemate
    zorander's friend
    amratis
    Russielloyd
    KDWAH
    PhantomXD

Lasuria
    kitten

TURNING UP PEOPLE
    TheStalker
    themagicroundabout
    Baloki
    kaggski
    Shaun (We're waiting for him to get a job *cross fingers*)
    cloud_vivi (How old? Does he need a hotel?)
    Nod

I'd like to thank everyone (cause they PM'd me back!) who can't come to the meet-up for whatever reason. No doubt another will happen again (Sooner then you think if the Scottish & London people get their way.) so I'm sure you can go one in the future.

FEARS OF ALIENATION
    People please talk to me I dont know anyone here lol well for now.
    Well from my own personal experience PhantomXD, I only knew Psychotic well enough before going to my first meet-up a year ago. I'd spoken to boris but that was about it. I enjoyed myself no end. As long as you're willing to be friendly, people are friendly back. Don't alienate yourself, and we won't alienate you. Plus, you are in the same boat as quite a few this time. So I wouldn't worry too much.
    Just don't insist we HAVE to talk about Final Fantasy.

JACK AT UNIVERSITY?
    I thought you was in Uni? you're doing A-Level?! TEACH ME MATHS AND PHYSICS!
    Nope, I'm in Year 13. I'm 18 and wonderful. (according to my girlfriend. Everyone else thinks *shrugs shoulders*) I might appear that I'm in Uni because of my wonderful nature and older-man appearance and plus, when you met me I was hanging with all the older people. But that's because I knew 'em. As for the order, I got C's in both those subjects at GCSE so I won't be much help to you. Now if you wanted to have a essay about the narrative structure in Jane Eyre or a drmatic recreation of the events of Jane Eyre or (indeed) the philsophical interprestaion of Jane Eyre...I'm your guy.
    (Guess which book we're studying?).

BORIS INTERJECTS
    Whoop whoop!
    To be fair, I (and Kagga) couldn't exactly let it all go to shambles? Especially since we had to contend with the London uprising. *evil eyes*
    Thank you. However, now you've said that it's all going to hell. I predict the Apocalypse will happen the 14th of April.

boris why are you not coming i have know you like the longest on here i was hoping to meet you
    boris no no is a fun person. No other women has so honestly told me how "beautiful" I look, kicked in quite the same way or chewed a telephone so fantastically.
    Joking aside, she's great and will be sorely missed. Perhaps next time when we're all old and grey and complain how there's no great music on the radio (To be fair, I do that now).

LENGTH OF TIME IN BIRMINGHAM
    we staying over in birmingham for a few days or just hanging around for one day because i need to know so i can save up some money
    Honest to God, I NEVER thought I'd have to do this. *sigh*
    We're starting the meet-up in Birmingham on Saturday. That's the DAY of the meet-up. Now, if you're staying in a hotel arranged by us(extra charges apply of course) then you can stay till Sunday. I'm assuming some will stick around, talk fun stuff and generally enjoy. After that point, it's up to you. I'm assuming most will consider it over and go home on the Sunday but I'm sure you (and your girlfriend) can stay as long as you want.

AMRATIS
    Plus, I hope Psy knows his stuff cause otherwise he's gonna leave amratis very upset. "Trust me, it's never happened like that before... Give me another chance....We'll pick up from where we left it."
    On second thoughts - Die.
    I'm sorry. I will never put you and Psychotic in another sentence relating to sexual relations. I understand that it has not only insulted you, but shed doubt upon the validity of friendliness you hold toward me. In this case, I retract your member name in the statement and replace it with (Taking in account some of the posts I've seen in this thread...

Plus, I hope Psy knows his stuff cause otherwise he's gonna leave Nod very upset. "Trust me, it's never happened like that before... Give me another chance....We'll pick up from where we left it."

I personally wish to know why he's such a "legend".

P.S: If there's a panty shot waiting to happen for boris, IT'S THIS ONE.
    P.S.S: I wouldn't worry Nod.
    P.S.S.S: Then again, I never worry.

CLOUD_VIVI
    Do you want to stay over at the hotel we're booking? If so should I include your girlfriend into the grand scheme of things as another person?
    It's important because...

HOTEL COST
    £70 for each room so...
    £140 for 2 rooms.
    8 people staying...

140 DIVIDE 8 = 17.5 = £17.50
    Right... We're currently confirmed 9 people staying. In this case, I'm sure we can keep the 2 room format with one person more in a room. Best be quiet about this to the hotel people.
    If this is true then it adds up to be: *quick math*
    £15.55
    (SPOILER)£70 for each room so...
    £140 for 2 rooms.
    9 people staying...
    140 DIVIDE 9 = 15.55 = £15.55

However, if cloud_vivi and his girlfriend are coming into the hotel mix, this raises some changes. It's not likely we could get away with 6 + 5 in a 2 person only room. (It's pushing it)So that would mean a THIRD room be booked (Which means 4 hotel rooms will be booked for this meet-up)

This will translate into THIS:
    £70 for each room so...
    £210 for 3 rooms.
    11 people staying...

210 DIVIDE 11 = 19.09 = £19.09

However,(not to sound offensive) but zorander is booking hotel rooms Friday. (TODAY) so if you don't get in, you miss out cloud_vivi and if you want to stay, you'll have to book your own room. Soz but it has been up since Monday.
    And we've delayed it for a week.

Anyway, whatever happens all cash, cheques and bank transfers will go to zorander. PM him if you need to use the latter two. Cash will be dealt between him & you.

Doing some counting and... 3 people will need (or at least have to prove it) permission for attending. Those are Shaun,themagicroundabout & TheStalker. I think TheStalker already has but you'll need to sign a disclaimer as well.
    Here it is again for those who missed it:

I hereby declare that I will not drink or consume any liquid that conflicts with the Licensing Act 2003 which states that because I am under the legalised age for purchasing alcoholic beverages or alchoholic substances I will not.
    It also must be stated that I will not pressure or suggest that those who are above the legalised age (according to the Licensing Act 2003) to purchase said beverages for myself or anyone else under the legalised age.
    I agree that if I do find a manner of which to drink the substances declared in the Licensing Act 2003 as illegal for myself or anyone else under 18 to consume it is at my own risk and therefore accept full responsibility for my actions and the consequences of my consumption of the beverages deemed illegal for myself or anyone under 18.
    This also applies to any attempt to purchase drinks that have been declared as illegal for my person (since I am under 18) or anyone else under the legal age that is sucessful or unsucessful.

I accept that those who are indeed over the age of 18 involved in the EoFF UK Meet-Up 2006 cannot accept any responsibility for my actions concerning the consumption of beverages outlawed for myself and others like me who are under the age of 18 years. All actions relating to myself either consuming said beverages or purchasing said beverages are taken and performed at my own risk and all consequences relating to this are mine and mine alone.

TEAMS
    I'm putting them up again with all the confirmed and I replaced lady_yunalesca with cloud_vivi to make up numbers. Kagga will confirm them. So don't rely on these as Fried Gold. They are merely toasted.

Team Kaggski
    zorander
    zorander's housemate
    zorander's friend
    cloud_vivi
    Nod

Team Jack
    Russielloyd
    KDWAH
    Lasuria
    kitten
    Shaun (We're waiting for him to get a job *cross fingers*)

Team Psychotic
    TheStalker
    themagicroundabout
    Baloki
    PhantomXD
    amratis

AGAIN, why do I have all the new people? I notice Team Kaggski has 2 people that have been before, and Team Psychotic has 3! (Aside from group leaders) It's like some conspricy to keep me away from them? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU!!!!!!
    meh.

To be fair, I don't blame you for not wanting to be in my group.

Still...
    If you're worried, we're all generally sticking together on this meet-up as one big group. The Team Leaders thing is just the poor man/woman who has to sort out those people in the run up. So those in mine need not fret, you're not gonna be stuck with a 6ft teen with sleeping problems.
    ---

Better do my essay now. Have a good night. *yawn*
    Last edited by Jack; 03-10-2006 at 02:02 AM.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Oh please let's talk about Final Fantasy. I had some theories on the symbolism in Final Fantasy V's boss fights and dialogue that I wanted to share with you all!

Not commenting on any allegations involving Nod. Or any involving amratis, for that matter. (Am rat, is! it sort of works)

Anyway, regarding that agreement. Isn't it illegal for under 18's to buy alcohol (except in certain circumstances) but not illegal for them to drink alcohol?

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Not commenting on any allegations involving Nod. Or any involving amratis, for that matter. (Am rat, is! it sort of works)
    Aren't you a gentleman Psy.

Anyway, regarding that agreement. Isn't it illegal for under 18's to buy alcohol (except in certain circumstances) but not illegal for them to drink alcohol?
    I'm pretty sure its the same thing isnt really? The law exsists to stop under 18's drinking. However there might be some technicality I'm unaware of, completely possible as I'm unaware of most things.

AGAIN, why do I have all the new people? I notice Team Kaggski has 2 people that have been before, and Team Psychotic has 3! (Aside from group leaders) It's like some conspricy to keep me away from them? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU!!!!!!
    Team Psy is TEH BESTETSTETTSTESTTST!1!!11111111111

Ehh...bad news. I've been rejected by those smurfs at Gamestation. Apparently, if someone from a different branch wants to work at a another branch (yeah, I was told this on the phone), they can do so because they're "already great". So, I've probably been rejected because of a member of staff from a different branch... If that's how they work, I'm glad they didn't give me the job. As far as I'm concerned, they can get their FIFA Street 2 and Crazy Frog Racer banners that they're showing, and shove 'em up their asses.

Anyway... Not all hope is lost. I'm going to really try and get a job, as much as it's pissing me off. There's a month left, right...? Or is it not even that long?

... OMG ... first Shaun your post seems erm... a little random.

Second OMG I had no idea A) Amratis was of the female perswaysion B) her and Psy were a thing... *sighs* lol dont worry Psy.

And thirdley (if that is a word? ...honest) yes its leagel for under 18's to drink with perental permission and adult supervision but still not allowed to buy

XD Out.

Grin =)

if i only need to pay £16 i will stay the night btw im 17 so it is a ok i do what i want it is ok me and my girlfriend will share a bed so also what this about the teams and how are we ment to meet up in the train station if i dont know any face we will have to figure somthing out kk

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Hi there.Sorry I couldn't take the time to read through everything,so can anyone tell me what's happening here?

Grin \/ \/

just read you lazy perosn xD what it is about is that we are meeting up well most of us lot in the uk ok so if you wanna come just read ok