Page 1 of 36 12345671121 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Meet-Up 2006

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default We Met Up! Aftermath of UK Meet-Up 2006 (NOW with added pictures)

The Meet-Up is:
    BIRMINGHAM
    SATURDAY 15th APRIL 2006

PM me or Kaggski for more details.

-------------------------
    (Original Post)

Righty, thought I'd better put this into word form for the rest of EoFF to see for a change. After speaking to boris no no yesterday evening, it came out that some members were discussing another meet-up like the 1st one that happened almost a whole year ago.
    As such, this thread is kind of presenting to all people a offer to come meet up with fellow EoFFers and just have a good day out. As a "veteran", I can tell all those who are new that I still have great memories from the times I've gone.

But only if people are interested, but I got the impression that people were.

Here's what I will glean:

-As such, while there is no definite decesion on where this meet-up shall take place, I feel it is probable (and it's the favourite) to meet up in Birmingham again. Just because of access is easier for the greater number of people.

-Members under 18 (or is 16?) I'm encouraging you to tell your parents or guardian WHERE your going. You're still young and it's just for safety reasons.. For all of your knowledge, I have no intention of being accused of being a paedophile OR getting you in trouble with your folks. I know it sounds like I'm a teacher but I have no intention in blacking my own or this sites number.

-It will be on the weekend and most probably during the break up for Easter. If not, it will be April-ish and definitely a weekened.

-Depending on the number of "grown-ups" and budget, a hotel may come into the equation like last time. However, this is all conditional. No promises. But if it does, and your not a adult yet, you'll have to tell your parents or guardian. I had to last time (Cause I was still youn BLESS) and so should you.

----
    Remember kids, a meet-up is only fun if you embrace meeting new people. I suppose I'm arranging it so just PM for more details. I wouldn't PM boris no no yet because I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate being bombed with them.
    I'm sorry for sounding serious, but there you go it's 1:30 in the morning and I have a presentation in 7 hours. Not a happy bunny right now.

I hope as many people turn up as you can, trust me, it's all good stuff.
    Last edited by Jack; 04-23-2006 at 12:43 AM. Reason: New Infomation.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"