Thread: cards

Default cards

i understand that to get flo to play the irvine card you have to lose the minoutar card to the queen of cards, this is easy but how do you get the minoutor card back

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

you're supposed to lose the Sacred card
    ...Geddit?

oh! well lucky i havent played her yet but still, do you have any idea how to ge the sacred card back?

After losing a rare card she should change location (eg say something like I'm bored of this region, I'm heading to Dollet*). You can find and talk to her in Dollet pub. She'll tell you she gave any rare cards you lost to her son who can be found in the residence one screen down from the pub

*The location is random so I'd probably reset the game if she goes elsewhere
    ...Geddit?

ok thanks, also will her son be in dollet all the time, i know she somtimes goes deling city, so will he be there if she is?

I haven't the faintest idea. My intuition says 'yes' he probably will be. The card quest is a pain in the arse. It's best to lose several of the rare cards in Balamb and making sure she heads to Dollet, thus preventing you from traversing back and forth
    ...Geddit?