Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warriors You Wish TO be

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Jaffar is indeed the most mightiest warrior of all. You are the king of kings, leader of all warriors, and I bow down to you, mighty Jaffar.

However, there is another uber powerful warrior on our planet.

Blog Entries

But there is an even stronger warrior!

Oh, I thought you meant Warriors like from the movie "The Warriors"
    lol signature

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus
    Oh, I thought you meant Warriors like from the movie "The Warriors"

And thanks Jaffar.

I come from a land on top of a 7000 foot high mountain! in this land withing the depths of the crulest place, Arizona...There is a Flag! and for the bravest of warriors... a STAFF! they call this land... Flagstaff Arizona!

I train for many long hours in hope of one day meeting this mighty jaffar, with my clever bag of comebacks and my cynical armor I am the most hardened of warriors, having no steed to ride on, as to feed them is so costly it drains me of the gold of my blood so I travel on foot! wandering far and wide I wander solely alone, breaking the hearts of innocent damsels who through themselves upon me.

I am the slayer of the mightiest of beasts, and have taken the pen as well as the sword of my land, being looked at the equivalent of the great Egyptian scribes in schooling and the gladiators of Rome in combat!

I hope one day I will be able to face thee oh great jaffar, and I will learn from thee with my stave of wit, and my blade of sarcasm!

You may call me as my comrades do… Chase…
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Colonel Custer's from Ohio. I'm from Ohio. Man...

oh, sweet nuthin' themagicroundabout's Avatar

Uncle Bulgaria is the best warrior I can think of.

I have no need to wish, for I am a warrior.

The mightiest eco-warrior of all! Plus, he has a mullet, like a hillbilly or Snake in MGS2!
    And, of course, Bucky O'Hare...

... for some reason.

Fergus mac Róich.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Grin

Hahahahahahahah My Friends You Make Jaffar So Happy To Know There Are Many Warriors Here Truly :D :D :D :D Hahahahahahahahahah
    And Jaffar Holds You Dear My Friend Kyono,And Wish's Only Treasure And Pleasing Company On Your Journeys Wherever You May Go HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.But I Must Dispute The Warrior In Wich You Present Jaffar My Friend For I See Only A Cooling And Calming Breeze About Him As If A Soft Wind HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I Do Not Think He Is A Great Warrior And Jaffar Will Gladly Challange Any HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Dolentrean Jaffar Is Not Familiar With The Warrior In Wich You Are Might You Then Tell Jaffar Of the Weapons In Wich You Wield HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That Jaffar May Grow In Entpethy HAHAHAHAHAHA.

As For Jaffar He Wields The True Cleave Cresent Axe The Elladdaken's Cleave Is True And If It Strikes Its Foe They Are Sure To Die,With The Spirit Of The Mountain Elladdaken In Wich It Was Forged It Has The Ability To Disspel Any Evil Blight In Anyland Tho It Is Forbidden For Jaffar To Bring It Outside His Land And So It Remains Within My Tribe Until I Return.Much Battle Has Jaffar Wittnessed And Through These Battle's His Swing,Cleave, And Dash Have Become Much Better But Still Jaffar Lacks Many Things Of A Great Warrior Of Our People Such As The Rage And Beserker State Wich Is So Much Our Strengh.And Still Has He Not Seen Enough Battles Like The Old Warriors Of Past Times Who Seen So Many Danger That They Had Devoloped A 6th Sense In Wich They Could Feel And Know All That Was About Them,As If There Sense's Have Been Abused So Many Times That They Have Become Sensitive.It Was This That Allowed The Warriors Of Long Ago To Detect The Stalking Of Beasts And Sneaking Of Enemy Assassins.

But So I Must Continue My Storie HAHAHAHAH Jaffar Must Tell You That He Remembers Only Little Of The Tale And Jaffar Is No Bard To Tell Good Tales HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH But His Friends Will Surly Listen And Jaffar Will Always Humble His Friends

Cold Was The North,The Jagged Shores Of A Blistfull Coast.The Tribe Karin Makes There Home Here On A Bleak Freezing Existince.The Wind Is As A Hundred Swords Cutting The Hide Of Your Body,And No Birds Does It Carry With It,No High Mountains,Only Snow And A Stretched Horizon Of It That Seems To Go On Endlessly.
    And In The Sky A Shapeless Moon........
    The Sacred North Wind That Has Protected Our Northern Gate From Intrusion For So Long, Still Can You Feel Its Chilling Breeze And A Fealing Of Safety And Comfort....It Was Said There, Is Where That Warrior Of So Long Ago Fled And Stayed In His Grief And Hopelesness Is When The Sacred Wind Spoke To Him.And The Wind Recalled His Past Actions And Missdeeds........When Ico Was Just A Boy Abandoned By His Parents And Tribe For He Was Belived Cursed.Horns That Grew From His Head And Made Aware Of All Who Saw Him .So The Tribe Cast Him Out In A Lost And Acursed Temple Of A People Long Dead And A Goddess Long Forgotten.So Wander He Did Through The Temple And He Came To A Stairs That Ascended To The Hieght Of The Temple.When He Reached The Top Across Him A Cage Hanged From The Ceiling And Inside A Black Essence Was Dropping From A Half White Figure That Laid Its Head Down In Almost Shame.And With A Sounding Of Thunder The Boy Fell From The Stair's And Moments Later The Cage And Stairs Fell Around Him.And From The Cage A Girl Crawled Out.She Was As Pale As Ice And Body So White That She Lit The Room With Light.In A Sudden, Dark Holes Appeared In The Ground And From Them Came Darker Beings In Humanoid Form They Clung To the Helpless Girl And Dragged Her Into There Hole.Ico Just Recovering From The Fall Came To And Saw The Helpless Girl being Dragged By Dark Evil Demons And Quickly Dashed To Her, Picking Up A Stick Near Him And Swinging At The Dark Figures,They Must Have Never Seen A Boy Or Man Before For They Fled As Quickly As They Saw Him.And The Girl Recovered Able To Stand And Spoke Softly To The Boy In A Unknown Language That He Coul Not Understand.So He Said To Her "Did They Bring You Hear To?", "Ive Been Brought Here Because They Bring People Who Are Born With Horns On there Head Here" And Again The Girl Tried Speaking But The Boy Could Not Understand So Instead He Offered here His Hand And She Stood Up, Then The Boy Holding Her Hand Took Her In Haste Away From The Room And Deeper Into The Temple, The Clumsy Ico Having Almost Dragging The Poor Girl Nearly Dropped Her Into A Deep Well When A Sudden Attack Came From Ground Again...............

But For Know That Will Do HAHAHAHAHA For You See Jaffar Must Hear More Until He Has Heard Of All The Great Warriors Of This Place.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I don't think I have what it takes to be a hero

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero
    I don't think I have what it takes to be a hero
    You're my Hero!

I have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffar
    Here They Found The Mountains The GREAT Atlas Mountains And Thought With These Mighty Collosi We Could Be Well Protected,And Through The Vastness They Saw The Pure Desert And Thought With This Scorched Land We Would Be Isolated From Our Enemies... Blah, Blah, Blah...
    I think it's great that your people know their way around a map Jaffar, but if they could have discovered the Almighty Dictionary and the Great and Powerful Grammar Book first then it would have made your delightful tales so much easier to read.

How long has it been raining?

...Forever.