Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warriors You Wish TO be

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Grin Warriors You Wish TO be

What Is Your Favorite Warrior

This Way Jaffar Can Retain His Own Post

My Mighty Friends! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jaffar Has Seen Many Lands And Witnessed Many Battles, Jaffar Has Seen Great And Mighty Warrior's For Every Passing Of the Moon And Rising Of The Sun! Could Then Not One Say That Jaffar Has Surly Been In Many Great Terrible Battle's HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA But It Is Here That Jaffar Knows Now That This Place Has People Of Many More Lands That Jaffar Has Yet To See, For Then Is There Beaches Not Safe From Jaffar HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.Surly Then They Can Account For There Lands And There Warriors As I Swear Jaffar Can Account For Many More Things HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But Tell Me My Friends Of The Warrior's In Wich You Are, For Jaffar Wish's To Know Tell Jaffar Of The Warrior's In Your Lands.Even If You Are No Warrior Jaffar Will Humble You Still For This Is For Sure If No Bards Carry Your Tale And No Rune Marks Your Bodies My Friends Still Tell Jaffar What Warrior You Would Be For There Are Many Classes Indeed To Choose From Not The Least From The Fantasy World Of Our Beloved Game HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Do This And The Mighty New Post Will Stay For Surly You Cannot Allow Jaffar To Be Smited By The Adminstrator's HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Jaffar Will Tell You Of His Warrior Tribe But Then Only After I Have Humbeld My Friends That I Will Tell You The Tales Of Jaffar Known Now Surly In Many Lands HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Most Of All Amzigh And Its Beaches
    Last edited by Jaffar; 02-01-2006 at 10:55 PM.