Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirate Red Mage Party (PRM's)

I wish I was a cook...can I be the navigator or something? Or backup cook, or cook number two? Or something?
    Yo ho ho ho...!!

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

I'll be first mate. Maybe after that we can plunder, loot, pillage, and terrorize the Fat Chocobo party.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

the Fat Chocobo party can't be terrorized, we welcome all to join our team and live in harmony! Want to join our party?

I will (not) join it so I can laugh at you and cook your chocobos for dinner.

If you join, we'll make you Fat Chocobo figureheads for all your boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power
    Here's a list of crew positions. Respond quickly lest ye be swabbing the poop deck! (BTW I'm captain round 'ere!)
    Hee. You said poop.

First Mate : Guy what sucks up to the Captain and comments on how he doesn't like the look of that there storm

Any volunteers?
    You're the sexiest pirate red mage ever, MP! I don't like the look of that there storm! Can I be the first mate?

EDIT: Huh. It would appear I've been beaten to the post of first mate. Have you got any openings for a pirate wench position?
    Last edited by HowlingMonkey; 02-08-2006 at 11:02 AM.

Join the Fat Chocobo party. Joining us is an act against Psychotic, and isn't that all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dignified Pauper
    Join the Fat Chocobo party. Joining us is an act against Psychotic, and isn't that all that matters.
    Fat Chocobos can't plunder villages, be served by sexy wenches and do all this while sizzling their pimping twinkieness! That's what matters

Quote Originally Posted by HowlingMonkey
    Fat Chocobos can't plunder villages, be served by sexy wenches and do all this while sizzling their pimping twinkieness! That's what matters
    Fat Chocobo's can't but you can with the Hot Air Balloons. Attach a few to your boat and not only can you do all that from the ground, but the skies too. Were Multi-purpose like that. A vote for Hot Air Balloons is also a vote against Psycotic adn Fat Chocobos, and you know you want that too, don't you?

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Lord Sigma
    I'll be first mate. Maybe after that we can plunder, loot, pillage, and terrorize the Fat Chocobo party.
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by HowlingMonkey
    EDIT: Huh. It would appear I've been beaten to the post of first mate. Have you got any openings for a pirate wench position?
    Not before but that's a bloody good idea. Done.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWind
    I wish I was a cook...can I be the navigator or something? Or backup cook, or cook number two? Or something?
    Congratulations! You've just semi-volunteered for the poop deck assistance position!....just kidding, you can be Helmsman
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker
    Fat Chocobo's can't but you can with the Hot Air Balloons. Attach a few to your boat and not only can you do all that from the ground, but the skies too. Were Multi-purpose like that. A vote for Hot Air Balloons is also a vote against Psycotic adn Fat Chocobos, and you know you want that too, don't you?
    Nah, we'd rather cast Float on our ship to make it float, then we will sail to the Fat Chocobos' HQ and bombard them. We'll get you on the way back.

But Floating and flying are different, plus casting float would limit the versatility in your red mage when you do, which isn't a good thing for a red mage I hear. Our party is cleary suited for your best interests.

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker
    But Floating and flying are different, plus casting float would limit the versatility in your red mage when you do, which isn't a good thing for a red mage I hear. Our party is cleary suited for your best interests.
    But a flying red mage with one less Float spell is more versatile than a grounded red mage. We will bring piratey-mage death from the skies!

I think everyone in here has made valid points, and as such, they would be a great addition to the Fat Chocobo Party. This is a million times a life oppurtunity!

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dignified Pauper
    I think everyone in here has made valid points, and as such, they would be a great addition to the Fat Chocobo Party. This is a million times a life oppurtunity!
    We know who you are. You are the evil majority. We are the plucky underdogs. You want us to join you in your evil scheme to unite and enslave the world through overweight birds. We won't go down so easily. You are afraid of us. We aren't afraid of you. Pirate Red Mages Forever!

EDIT: Brand new banner mark II, courtesy of Lee. Stellah work as always. C-c-c-check it out!
    Last edited by Captain Maxx Power; 02-08-2006 at 03:57 PM.
    There is no signature here. Move along.