I say challenge but i doubt it will be tbh. More just a bit of fun.

Firstly i should mention that i may not start this for at least a week, most two weeks but i am really looking forward to it so thought i'd get a thread going.

Basically, i want to beat final fantasy five with a single player.
Some of you may have read the single player x-death challenge i attempted which is kinda the biggest hurdle already jumped. I did a single player verses shinryu two days ago too so thats that covered. But earlier on in the game or through world two when you don't have all the available abilities i have now may prove to be tough. I'm thinking Archeoavis and Atomos to be tough.

But before i start i want some opinions on how i should aproach Minotauras and Omniscient. I don't have a choice about using another character here. I would really like to finish the game with three of my characters on their initial levels. But i have a high chance of being owned that way. I may be able to beat them by teaching a level 3 character high ability skills but leveling the AB points without leveling up would take a decade with the amount i'd need.

Also, does anybody wish to accompany me on my "challenge"? Might spark some interest in here and we could compare notes after certain events