Thread: Technical problem on pc...

Default Technical problem on pc...

Hey,

Actually i have a crash problem right after rockettown, after i beat palmer and get on tiny broco comes an fmv.No problem there, but after Cid gets on the plane and that short conversation about making an emergency landing is finished, it suddenly crashes.I have Xp, i applied many patches, tried everything but it still crashes at that exact same point.
    I could really use any kind of help, cause i would really want to get through that part of the game.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kotzen; 02-09-2006 at 05:08 PM.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kotzen
    Hey,

Actually i have a crash problem right after rockettown, after i beat palmer and get on tiny broco comes an fmv.No problem there, but after Cid gets on the plane and that short conversation about making an emergency landing is finished, it suddenly crashes.I have Xp, i applied many patches, tried everything but it still crashes at that exact same point.
    I could really use any kind of help, cause i would really want to get through that part of the game.
    That's the wrong save. In the PC version, the saves are one less than their corresponding save numbers. I.e. if the game save is saved in Slot 3 in the game, it's save file is called save02.ff7
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Whoops i wasnt aware of that. I reattached the real one i hope.

Thanks for warning me about it.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

What would you do without me?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Ah thanks!Really i dont think i could find a solution and make it work.You did a big favor to me.Thanks for your help!
    I owe you one.