Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Retro Party - "Because retro games rock harder than anything!"

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    C'mon, do you want to be Psychotic's puppet? No. I wouldn't think so!
    I don't run the Hot Air Balloon Party. Just a heads up.

(But I think being my puppet is still preferable to being your puppet)

PS: I once met a guy in a sandcastle making competition called Shaun, and I don't think you're worthy of his name. From now on, I'm gonna call you Annie.

This really isn't taking off. I may as well back out now. Thanks for your support... Mods, lock.

Before, join us! We are the closest you will get!
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

No. I'm not joining any party. Gee, I try and do something different, being a new guy, and get a load of for it. Mods, please lock when you can.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

The PRM party accepts anybody, old or new. All we ask is that you follow the covenants of the Pirate Red Mage lifestyle. Don't be disheartened, you can still make a difference.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

So what're you waiting for? Forget about Psy, forget about those stupid hot freaking air balloons, and forget pink!
    Well folks, don't forget about the Fat Chocobo Party. Join our Family.

Sounds like a plan. Set me up for FF the first gen. s.v.p. I'm more than pleased to encourage noob gamers to play oldies. But I don't really get this whole party thing. But I'd like to join one, and this seems as good as any other lol. Oh yeah, why is this in the FF5 section?

Why is this in the FF5 forum?

I'm retro. look at my avi

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

The fact that this is in the FFV forum has nothing to do with me. And maybe you should read the post above... Maybe if people's egos weren't supersized here, I'd care to continue running this party. But it's not even worth it.

Blog Entries

How exactly will the Retro Party go about representing the non-retro Final Fantasy: Second Generation forums of EoFF? By being retro, you're not catering to the needs of all the members and that's just wrong. WRONG.

On the other hand, the Fluffy Pink Party cares for everyone. Why? We're pink, fluffy and very good in bed.

Articles

Maybe if people's egos weren't supersized here, I'd care to continue running this party. But it's not even worth it.
    Here's a fun hint: Don't take anyone seriously during the elections.

And why does the size of people's egos affect your personal enjoyment of making your own party, unless they're members of your party? (And I'm assuming you're not referring to members of your own party.)

This is the Internet. People always act bigger on the net than in real life. So everyone has huge egos? So what? I mean, Psys ego defies the laws of physics by expanding faster than the universe. I personally take personal attacks as a declaration of war. So?
    Just keep goin with the party.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Articles

Insulting my ego is a personal attack, and so therefore is a declaration of war! Oh wait, sorry, I have a big ego and so therefore I consider you to be too small-fry and worthless for the likes of me to deal with.

I love the whole "Psy is arrogant and egocentric!" belief that some extremely pious and humble people hold. Keep it up, LN!

I give you my word, I will!