Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Retro Party - "Because retro games rock harder than anything!"

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Here's a fun hint: Don't take anyone seriously during the elections.

And why does the size of people's egos affect your personal enjoyment of making your own party, unless they're members of your party? (And I'm assuming you're not referring to members of your own party.)
    What the hell? I wasn't even referring to the likes of you specifically. But if you insist.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I never claimed you were referring to me, Shaun. I just asked why you thought other people being idiots has ruined your party, because I'd like your party to stick around.

Lost Number, however, did. But that's another story.

Oh no I didnt.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Okay, I've changed my mind then. Sorry for taking you seriously. I'm just like that; I'm a serious person. But anyway, Retro Party is back up and running now. About six days left... We DO need members. Prancing Mad, if you're still interested, you're in.

If you're looking at this topic, and you're not in a party, or leaving your current party, just give a think about it. If you don't join - I'm not going to fuss about it, but we really do need new members soon. And let's face reality - at least this party DOES represent some real material object(s) (retro games). Anyway! If you're interested, just reply and you're practically guaranteed a place. If you don't know what this party crap is all about...

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=78924

Articles
    Blog Entries

I still think that answering Nercy's question will help you score some points. Otherwise i'll be forced to say PWNED.

Stay Super
    GG

Mo'...

The second generation of Final Fantasy games still use many elements from the old Final Fantasy games. The primary focus of this party (Final Fantasy-wise) is the first generation, and the secondary focus is the second generation. And by the way, you could count Final Fantasy VII - and possibly VIII - as retro now. So, tell me, how does the colour pink and Final Fantasy link?

Pwnt, I say.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Oh, snap. He set him up and brought him back down....BOOYA!

Stay Super
    GG

Blog Entries

What are you? The Answer man? Psh.

So, folks, here's a perfectly good example of why you should join Retro Party. It's a party with a point!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Yeah, don't get too cocky.

Stay Super
    GG

There is only a matter of days left. I'm not going to cry about this party dying, as it already was almost closed once (as if it ever took off), but if I don't get a significant amount of members in the party within the next day or two, I might as well. I guess I should have entered my party earlier, as there'd be more members available. I practically shot myself in the foot by doing this.

Anyway, like I said, I'm not too bothered if nothing happens with it. I just opened a gateway of opportunity. It's up to you guys to decide whether to walk through it or not. But, as the majority of Final Fantasy fans were probably introduced to gaming THROUGH Final Fantasy, in the second generation, most probably don't know of retro games. Yeah, in the foot.

Next time, next time. I might even join, if the PRM party doesnt sail.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Blog Entries

I'd join this party, but I am an FFXI chocobo. I can change my job to a fat chocobo bank, if you like. Those are retro! But I don't have any gear for it. o_o

Neel's retro. >_> He's a chocobo. He's fat. Seems to be fitting all your needs for transportation, eh?

Err, why do I need chocobos? This is a retro game party. For people that like retro games! Not wobbling chocobos. And what would changing your job do? O.o'

Ohhh. I wouldn't mind joining The Retro Party...