Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Genuinely Evil. (Almost certainly gonna be spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by omegaweapon2005
    i think the most evil being in the universe is the gotcha cat from ff9 grrrr i hated that damn cat....
    Gimme Cat.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Zemus is pretty bad...he just wanted to exterminate all the earthlings because they weren't evolved enough yet. what a dick.

still, kefka gets my vote. you gotta love a guy who enjoys the suffering of others

x-death just wanted ultimate power, not much to him.

zande is kindof the same thing...

and the emperor...

and ultimecia, although she may have had a bigger reason. (according to her scan data, and many wacky theories...)

kuja was afraid of dying, i guess if you really actually believe that you can never die, this would bother you alot. but most people know that everyone dies, so...;

seymour was pretty cool. "saving everyone from the pain of life" seemed pretty fresh and new. (for an ff villian's reasoning, at least.)

i wonder what the main villian of ffXII will want?

f13 will actually be a digitally remastered Kefka.

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lookout Zeromus_X
    Zemus is pretty bad...he just wanted to exterminate all the earthlings because they weren't evolved enough yet. what a dick.

still, kefka gets my vote. you gotta love a guy who enjoys the suffering of others

x-death just wanted ultimate power, not much to him.

zande is kindof the same thing...

and the emperor...

and ultimecia, although she may have had a bigger reason. (according to her scan data, and many wacky theories...)

kuja was afraid of dying, i guess if you really actually believe that you can never die, this would bother you alot. but most people know that everyone dies, so...;

seymour was pretty cool. "saving everyone from the pain of life" seemed pretty fresh and new. (for an ff villian's reasoning, at least.)

i wonder what the main villian of ffXII will want?

X-Death JUST wanted ultimate power what do you think he was going to do with it once he got it? Well it doesn't actually say mind. But with his minions of monsters and opening void portals over towns and such, you can pretty much conclude that he was going to destroy all humans. Bringing forth an apocalypse because you feel like it has to put him pretty high on the list.

I'd say the most evil something can be would be something that lacks intelligence. A pure evil monstrosity of a creature that lives only to destroy. Yes yes i'm talking about Shinryu. I know he doesn't get a more than one line of back up story but he was banished to the N-zone, he must of been pretty damn evil
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

oops! sorry gimme cat either way he is the true surpreme evil of the galaxy! lol not some long haired mentally troubled freak with mommy issues!

Gaze Upon the Mega Man! JackNapier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker
    f13 will actually be a digitally remastered Kefka.
    Where did you get this information?

FFXIV Character

Omni Odin (Sargatanas)

Evilness factor from 1-10

FF1 Garland/Chaos: 6 Just wanted to survive forever.

FF2j Emperor: 7 Wanted to control everything. Descimated entire towns with his
    evil army

FF6j Kefka: 10 Just insane. Born normally, driven insane through experiments.
    He loves death and wants to be the most powerful man in the world.

FF7 Sephiroth: 10 Sorry to all you Sephi haters, but he was just pure evil. I mean
    if I found out I was created by an experiment, I don't know what I
    would do. Go crazy and kill people with a giant meteor perhaps.

FF8 Ultimecia 6: Self-explanatory if you've played the game.

FF9 Kuja: 8 Wonderful display of killing because of the fear of death. Also goes
    insane.

FFX Sin: 5 Not his choice. Just an evil being controlled by a god, i guess. What
    ever.

FFT Altima: 8
    Final Fantasies defeated
    Playing

I, II, III, IV, IVAY, V, VI, VII, VIIDoC, VIICC , VIII, Tactics, TA, TA2, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, XII:RW, XIII, XIII-2, XIII:LR, XIV, Type-0, XV

FavoriteToLeastFavorite : VII>X>Tactics>IX>IV>VIII>XV>VI>XII>X-2>XIII>TA2>V>XIII-2>III>I>LR:FFXIII>II

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

As far as well-written and developed ruthlessness, I'd have to say Hojo and Dycedarg.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Goblins of course:

Just look at it. Staring at me with that dagger of his. He's up to something!
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Obviously Bikke. He just LET the Light warriors beat his crew (A sign of ruthlessness as bad as ShinRa letting down the plate) and take his boat, so they could defeat Chaos, so he could kill them in their battle-weakened state. Then his pirate-centered nation would arise and he would be the master for all time.

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

Well if we were to go through every game

FFI we have garland who wants to live forever, FFII we have an emperor who wants to rule everything, FFIII I'm not really sure, the story was never completely clear to me when I played it, hopefully this will be fixed in the DS version, FFIV, honestly Zeromus was trying to clear the planet for his people to live because that was their original idea, FFV, the void to destroy everything, FFVI, insane and actually does rule over the world, FFVII, wants to clean the earth of the impure and restore it to the ancients and make the promise land, FFVIII, wanted to control everything including time and be all powerful

and blah blah.

If you want to truly go with evil, Zeromus is suppose to be evil like the actual spirit of evil. When you beat him he says as long as there is evil I will live in the hearts of people. And the point is that because he is pure evil, there has to be good in people. SO technically, Zeromus is the definition of evil, because he is the incarnation of evil.... that is all

THE JACKEL

=cough==cough=got beaten=cough==lost!==cough=destroyed in argument!=cough=l o l

But seriously, from Final Fantasy VIII, I'm not sure if Ultimecia is completely evil, or just delusional. This is partly because her origins and motives are not fully explained...which reminds me, I have to replay the game soon- it's already been a week!

-JAC-,..erm..I mean LYCHON, yeah, hehe...=cough=OWNED!=cough=

Kefka.

I'm definitely with the ones who include Dycedarg. He was evil.

I've noticed, though, that Adel hasn't been mentioned--and she definitely qualifies to be in the list. She had evil (like mad, considering), she had ambition, and she very nearly succeeded in taking over the world. The only difference, of course, is that it wasn't the main party who foiled her plans.
    -Q

Dycedarg, without question.